Untitled part 6

Frisk POV

The next thing I saw was darkness. I looked around trying to see something, anything.

Then Chara was right in front of me. I looked at her with a confused look on my face.

"I aM tAkIng CoNtrOl," she said giggling. I tried to say something but I couldn't.

She tried to trap me in a glass box of sorts. But after a lot of trying I some how got her in it instead. I closed it and locked it.

*Knowing you will have to fight her again someday fills you with DETERMINATION

Chara pounded on the glass. Then it was a flood of pictures and memories of the genocide run. Then it stopped at the place where Chara killed Sans.

All I could do was watch. I cried knowing what was going to happen.

"It's a beautiful day outside." Sans was saying. "Birds are singing, flowers are blooming, on days like these, kids like you should be burning in H E L L."

The next thing I saw was a red slash mark across Sans.

"NO!" I cried, falling to my knees.

"-risk...frisk.....FRISK." I heard a voice calling me to wake up.

My eyes fluttered open to see Sans right next to me with a worried look on his face. It soon switched to relive and joy, seeing that I was awake.

"Oh Frisk, thank god!" He said. He looked like he had been crying.

"Sans give the human some space!" I heard Papyrus say.

"Uh sorry," Sans said backing up a bit.

I looked around to see that I was at Sans's and Papyrus's house. I was laying on the couch. I sat up abruptly remembering what happened in my dream.

Tears started to roll down my already wet face. I must have been crying in my sleep.

"What's wrong kiddo?" Sans said.

I jumped up and hugged him crying into his shoulder. He look at me with a surprised look at first with just a tint of blue on his face.

He hugged me back, rubbing my back. I continued to cry into his shoulder.

"It's gonna be okay kiddo." He said.

I had almost fallen asleep from crying so much when Sans layed me down on his bed gently.

"Sans?" My voice came out horse from the crying.

"Yes kiddo?" He said.

"Could you sleep with me please?" I said kinda surprised at my own words. "I don't want to be alone..."

"Ok kid." He said in an understanding tone.

He use his magic to scoot me over a bit and I giggled. He layed down next to me, facing me. I scooted closer to him and hugged his chest. His face turned blue while he was looking down at me.

I don't know why but the words just kinda slipped out of my mouth.

"I love you." I said and fell asleep.