Untitled Part 13

Frisk POV

It took me a while but I finally  opened the portal. When I did my soul came out. Blue strings grabbed me and my soul. The last thing I heard as I was dragged through the portal was Sans yelling out my name. Then it went black.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw someone who looked like Sans but was different. He was black and red with blue lines on his face. These Error signs kept popping up on his body.

"So your awake." He said, the tone of his voice jumping around.

"Who are you?" I asked. "You're definitely not my Sans."

"Right you are," he said. "I'm Error!Sans, but you may call me Error."

I noticed the blue strings hanging me from the ceiling. I looked around and spotted Sans. My Sans. But he was still knocked out.

"You come from an odd universe," he said. "Although what universe isn't?"

"Ours is the original right?" I asked.

"Almost but there seems to have been a glitch in the files." He said.

My soul came out shiny as actual gold and silver.

"That," he said pointing at my soul. "Shouldn't be like that, it should only be red. Which means you are a glitch."

"Why are we tied up?" I asked but he seemed not to hear.

"My job is to exterminate glitches." He said smiling. "Which means I'm going to exterminate you!"

He shot more strings at my soul but before he could shatter it, someone shouted.

"Error!" yelled a artist looking Sans. "What are you doing?"

My Sans woke up and looked at me. When he saw me his left eye turned blue.