Untitled Part 14

Sans POV

I woke up, slowly opening my eyes. I heard Frisk and some other people talking. The last thing I remembered was watching Frisk getting dragged through the portal.

I looked at Frisk and saw she was tied up. My magic flared up ready to end who ever had tied up my precious Frisk. She saw me and shook her head to tell me not to fight yet. I calmed down enough to stop my eye from lighting up.

There were a couple of people that kinda looked like me below us.

The artistic looking one said, "Why are these people tied up Error?"

The guy named Error talked in a glitchy voice, "Because I didn't know if they were good or bad at first, plus," he pointed at Frisk. "This one is a glitch, I must destroy her."

My eye lit up and I grew hot with anger. 

"What makes you think I'll let you just destroy her!?" I yelled.

"Your finally up," Error said noticing me.

"Then why is he still here?"the artist asked.

"Because, Ink, if I didn't keep him here and tied up he'd try to kill me," Error awnsered.

Ink sighed. "Ya know this isn't that bad of a glitch, you can let this one go."

"You don't see it damaging any of the multiverses?"Error asked.

"No, she has magic that's it, besides this might help her against her Chara,"Ink said.

Ink got out a huge paint brush and it turned into a pair of scissors. He cut both Frisk and I down.

"Sorry for that, Error tends to think the worse."Ink said. "My name's Ink!Sans but you can call me Ink."

"I'm Frisk," Frisk introduced herself. "So are we the original versions or an AU?"

"Yea, except that small glitch of course," Error said a little irritated.

"Then that means your classic Sans," Frisk said looking at me and giggling.

"Heh that's a classic observation," I  said.