Untitled Part 11

Sans POV

I was still blushing a bit from her kissing me because I didn't expect it.

"Well let's get inside sweetheart and get some rest," I said.

We went inside and we went up to my room and cuddled up on the bed. I had my arms wrapped around her and she had her's wrapped around me.

She fell asleep first, quietly snoring. I fell asleep soon after, listening to her snores.
                       ~next day~
Frisk POV

When I woke up Sans was holding on to me tightly like he was afraid if he let go he would lose me and was softly crying in his sleep.

I shook him gently and he slowly opened his eyes. He saw me looking at him in concern.

"Are you ok, dearest?" I asked.

"Y-yea," he said. "Just a bad dream, r-right?"

I hugged him tightly.

"It's ok to cry, Sans,"I said.

He cried softly in my shoulder for a bit, no loosening his grip. He eventually stopped and fell back asleep.

I shook him again.

"5 more years..."he mumbled

Giggling, I teleported out of his grip.

"Come on sleepy bones," I said and went downstairs.

I started making breakfast when cold, boney arms snaked around me. I giggled after jumping in surprise.

"Hey, your arms are cold!" I said.

He then put his cold hand on the back of my neck. I yelped and jumped away from him. I lightly smacked him upside the skull.

"What?" He asked. "Did I send shivers up your spine?"

I sighed and then tried to continue making breakfast when he then took over, using his magic to do several things at once.

"Are you just gonna suddenly waltz in, put your cold arms and hands on me, and then take over?" I asked, slightly irritated.

"Yea, pretty much," he answered.

I sat in a chair and waited, slightly puzzled by why he actually wanted to do something.

He finished and caught me staring at him.

"What, never seen a skeleton make breakfast before?"He asked.

I put a bite in my mouth, chewed, and swallowed.

"I have, I just wanted to know why you wanted to make it," I said.

"Because I wanna be a good boyfriend,"he answered.

I laughed at this.

"You barley have to try dearest, just keep being you," I said smiling.

He smiled too and thought about what I had said.

"It's the same for you,"he said and for some reason it made me blush.

"Thank you," I said. "For everything."