Untitled Part 8

Frisk POV

I giggled. And then he asked me a question.

"Why do you always squint your eyes?"

I frowned at the question. "Because people make fun of me because of them," I replied.

"Can I see them?" He asked.

I nodded and opened my eyes all the way, waiting for his reaction.

Sans POV

When she opened her eyes I was surprised. The right one was a soft silver and the left one was a bright gold. A soft light emitted from both of them.

"Their beautiful!" I said smiling.

"Thanks," she said smiling.

A gold and silver light surrounded them and next thing they knew they were both on their butts on the floor.

"What the heck?" I asked.

"I don't know what happened!" She said.

I looked at her and her soul was out. It changed from red to orange to yellow to green to light blue to dark blue to purple. It finally decided to just change between silver and gold.

"You just used magic..." I said.

"How is that possible, humans don't have magic!?" She said panicking.

I hugged her. "Shh it's ok sweetheart, we'll just take you to Alphys and we'll find out what's going on."

She hugged me back and I teleported us to Alphys' s new lab that she got when we all moved to the surface.

"S-sans and F-frisk!" Alphys said surprised.

We showed her Frisk' s soul and told her what happened.

"I-i'll have to d-do some tests," Alphys said pushing up her glasses. "B-but it's just to test a s-small theory."

"Alph what's your theory?" I asked.

"Frisk might be descended from mages, like the ones that trapped us underground," she said.