Untitled Part 9

Frisk POV

"So I have magic?" I asked, still kinda surprised. "How powerful is it?"

"W-well that's w-what I'll have t-to test." Alphys said.

"Ok!" I said excited, I really wanted to find out.

"You sure you want to go through all those tests kiddo?"Sans asked. "It might be kinda boring."

"Of course silly bones!" I said taping my foot in excitement.

"O-ok well I'll h-have to knock you o-out during t-the testing, i-is that okay?" Alphys asked.

"Yea I'll be fine as long as Sans is there." I said.

"O-ok come with m-me."She said.

I followed her into a room. It was white with a tube shaped thing with a slide out tray in the center, large enough to hold a body inside.

She told me to lay down on the tray. Once I did she put this mask on me  and told me to take deep breaths. My eyes slowly closed and I fell asleep.

Sans POV

I followed Alphys out of the room after she slid the tray Frisk was on in the tube.

We went into a control room where Alph started doing tests on Frisk's soul.

          ~time skip to after all the
                tests were finished~

Alph finished the last test and then Frisk started shaking like she was having a nightmare and sat straight up and started crying, throwing off the gas mask.

I ran to Frisk, pulled out the tray, and started hugging her.

"She, shh it's ok Sans is here." I said and she started calming down a bit.

"Oh Sans..." she said.