Untitled Part 10

Frisk POV

I had another nightmare of Sans dieing but I was the one to kill him, I hadn't had control of my body.

I hugged Sans tightly never wanting to let go.

"U-um sorry t-to interrupt but I-i got the t-tests done,"Alphys said

I cheered up a bit hearing that. "So how powerful am I?"

"Y-you have a-about as much m-magic as t-ten human souls a-and five monsters c-combined,"she said

Sans looked surprised. "Oh my god."

"How the heck do I have that much power!?"I asked, surprised myself.

"M-mages are really p-powerful that's h-how they were a-able to t-trap us underground f-for so long," she explained.

"Still that's amazing!"I said.

"I th-think you'll be a-able to do e-everyones attacks a-and moves in a f-fight." She said.

"Wow!" I said. "Come on Sans I wanna start training!"

"Really?" He asked still in surprise at the whole situation.

"Yea I wanna learn your attacks first!" I said smiling.

"Heh ok kiddo," he said and teleported us to his place.

We trained for a while. I couldn't quite master the Gaster Blasters but I could do the bone attacks and do a bit of teleporting.

"Welp sweetheart I think that's enough training for one day," he said.

I went over to him and kissed him, I felt like electricity was running through my body. I pulled away to see a blue tinted Sans.

"Thanks for training with me,"I said.

"N-no problem," he said, cutely stuttering.