Mate

Chapter 5

Electra POV

Erebus, the twins and me are waiting outside for Cameron and Michelle's pack to arrive. I can't wait to see them, its been so long. Erebus took my hand in his and smiled at me. He knows how excited I am to see them. I haven't seen Clint in years and now he is alpha. He could end up finding his mate among our pack members. I can hear the sounds of cars pulling into our drive way. We all watched as cars and jeep's drove in one after the other. We walked down to meet to them. Michelle jumped out of the car and came running towards me and wrapped her arms around me and I done the same.

"Its so good to see you, its been too long" she said smiling.

"I know its been too long, I wish it was under better circumstances, but we have enough time to catch up with each other properly"

"I know, but at least we are all together to fight, we won't lose" she said with certainty.

"We won't, this will be the last fight one way or another"

"Oh my gods, is that Aaron and Ariadne, they are so grown up" she said smiling as she looked at them.

"It is, I know time as flown by, where is Clint?"

"He is the last one pulling into the driveway" she said.

I watched the last jeep pull into the driveway and park. I watched as the door opened and a gorgeous young man got out. He is at least six ft three. He has blond hair shaved tight at the side and a little longer on top which he has styled messy. His eyes are an unusual color of deep blue. He has strong features, with full lips and stubble. His body is well built and packed with muscle. I can see a tattoo on his arms that his black t shirt hasn't fully covered. He has dark blue jeans on tucked into combat boots. There is no denying he is Michelle's and Cameron son.

He closed his door and started walking towards us. I could hear a gasp behind, barely. I turned around to see Ariadne looking at Clint in shock. I turned to look and him to see he has stopped in his tracks and is staring at Ariadne.

"Mine" I heard him whisper. I look at Michelle to see her looking between both of them and then looked at me with a smile on her face. There mates.

Clint started walking again towards Ariadne slowly, never taking his eyes from her or her from him. Please let the accept each other. I watched as he took Ariadne hands in his. He looked into her eyes and leaned forward and kissed her. Okay this is not something I should be looking at, she is still my little girl. Cheers erupted around us from Clint's pack, happy that he found his Luna. Erebus wrapped his arms around me from behind me.

"Looks like our girl has found her soul mate" Erebus said smiling as he kissed my cheek.

"I knew he was coming but I couldnt see who it was, I couldn't be happier that its Clint"

"He is a good kid, he will look after her" Erebus said.

"I know thank the gods, its just Aaron now to find his mate"

"How did they grow up so fast"

"Time has gone by so quickly, at least their strong enough now to fight without us been terrified for them" he said.

"I know, but were never going to stop worrying about them"

He pulled me tighter to me before he let go and took my hand and lead everyone inside. We showed everyone their rooms and let them rest for a few hours before we introduce them to the pack. Ariadne showed him to his room before she came back to me. I smiled at her beaming face.

"I can't believe he is my soul mate, he is perfect mom and so sweet" she said.

"I'm so happy for you, he is a good boy, his parents raised him to respect others even if he is an alpha"

"I hope Aaron finds his mate soon, I can feel his happiness for me but I can also feel disappointment at not finding her" she said.

"He could still find her yet, he hasn't met all the pack members yet"

"Is there more to come?" she asked.

"They lower ranking wolves are still to come with the warriors. Michelle told me Clint didn't want them travelling by themselves incase something happened to them, some have final exams today so they will be later than the others"

"Thank the gods he isn't like most alpha's who treat their omega's like dirt" Ariadne said.

"They were never treated differently, he makes sure they have enough protection when travelling, he is a good alpha. He makes sure all his packs members are all treated equally"

"That just makes him more perfect" she said smiling.

"Why dont you go and get to know him, his wolf is probaly restless with you not been around, he might not get any sleep when your not beside him"

"Are you sure, I dont want to seem pushy" she said.

"Your his mate, all he and his wolf will want is you close to them"

"Okay, I will see you in a while mom" she said giving me a hug and heading back to her mate.

I dont want her to think she can't be with him in private. By her age I was living by myself and I had all the privacy I needed for me and Erebus.

I walked into the lounge to find Aaron lying on the couch looking at the ceiling deep in thought.

"Hey, you okay honey"

"Hey mom, yeah I am, I was just thinking" he answered.

"About your mate?"

"Yeah, have you seen who she is or when she is coming?" he asked.

"I'm sorry honey, I haven't seen her but I know she is coming soon, I can feel it, like I felt Ariadne mates coming"

"I hope mom, I need on Luna and my soul mate, feeling Ariadne happiness just makes me want to find her more" he said.

"I know, their is a few more pack members still to arrive and dont forget gods and demigods are still to arrive"

"Hopefully my soul mate is already on her way here" he said.

"She could be honey"

I kissed his forehead and went to organise the rest of the room for the ones still to come.