New god's

Electra POV

Chapter 10

One week later

Sweat dripped from me as I pushed the packs to their limits. Everything I expected them to do, I do also. We have to work as a team with them, not dictate to them. Each and everyone of them have pushed themselves, harder and harder every day. To my surprise and delight the sluts are more than capable fighter's. They must have too my words to heart from our first dinner. They haven't tried anything with anyone else's mate's. I have been making sure to praise them and encourage them, which seems to spur them on and they push themselves even harder. They have the potential to be warrior's. I noticed a few days ago their attitudes started to change. The reason I found out they changed is because they found their mate's. They confided in me that their mate's are humans. With the war coming they want to be able to protect them. I can understand their reasons but I told them to let the other's know about their mate's that it isn't something to be embarrassed about, that the moon goddess chose them for a reason. But because their mate's are human they can't act on the bond like they can with a wolf. They have to take it slowly, humans can feel the pull but it's confusing to them and they can't explain that they are werewolves either which is hard because their hiding such a major part of themselves.

                                            Letting them all get a rest before we started again, I couldn't help but notice that Clint' s aura has changed, he is now a god. I looked over to Taylor and noticed the same. They have completed the bond. Taylor looks breathtaking as a goddess and Clint is stronger and more defined looking. Walking towards them, I smiled as their cheeks flush.

"Hey, I see we have a new goddess and god" I beamed.

"Only since last night, we were coming to tell you, we wanted to see if you can tell what powers they have so we can train them with us" Aaron said looking happier than I have ever seen him.

"Would you mind checking Clint aswell mom" Ariadne asked smiling.

"I can try, I'm not promising anything though, I couldn't see them coming as you're mate's, I think it's an area I shouldn't get involved with" I winked at them.

Walking towards Taylor first I took her hand in mine, closing my eyes to concentrate. I could see exactly what her power as a goddess is and I know exactly who can help her.

"Well mom, did you see anything?" Aaron asked excited for his mate.

"Yes I did, you're power's are similar to Ares, you're like a goddess of war. You don't know it but you hold the knowledge and plans for every battle that has taken place, you will also have his strength and you will be a stronger and more skilled fighter with any weapon" I told a shocked looking Taylor.

"Really?" she asked.

"Really, I will get Ares to help you get control of you're gift and how to harness your strengths" I told her.

I called out to Ares in my mind and a few seconds later I felt the change of energy around us before Ares appeared in front of us. He walked toward me and kissed my forehead before turning to face Taylor.

"I guess our luna is the reason you wanted me, I see her power's are similar to mine" he smiled.

"As always you are right, would you be able to help train her, she has only changed since last night, so you have the best chance of teaching her everything now" I smiled my best smile.

"Of course I will, are you ready to start now" he asked an awe struck Taylor.

"Yes of course, that would be great" she beamed.