Welcoming the Packs

Chapter 9

Electra POV

After getting a long shower, Erebus and I heading downstairs to the kitchen to see how thing are going. Before we even got to the kitchen our mouths are watering with the delicious smells floating out. Opening the door, I found everything laid out and ready to go. Wow these girl's are miracle workers. They all stopped what they were doing and looked at us with hopeful expressions that we're happy with what is laid out in front of us.

"Wow girl's, this is amazing, you all have out done yourselves. You should be so proud because we are" I beamed as the girl's relaxed and smiled to one another.

"Thank you, we're so glad you like it" Ellie said, she is Ariadne' s closet friend and a genuinely lovely girl.

"Okay girl's, I will get everyone down here so they can see what a great job have done. Also, if anyone gives any of you girl's a hard time from either my pack or Clint' pack let us know. I want all of us to be able to live together" I told them to make this goes smoothly.

"Everything has been okay so far Electra, a lot of us have found our mates in Clint' s pack" Ellie beamed.

"That's brilliant, does that mean you have found you're mate ellie?" I asked excitedly.

"I did, his name is Oisin, he is Clint' s beta, so I get to stay with Ariadne " she smiled happily.

Walking towards her I hugged her tightly,

"I'm so happy for you and Ariadne, it's a relief to know she will always have her best friend with her" I said with relief. Releasing Ellie, I stepped back.

"The pack' s are on their way down, I think we should find out how many of our pack member's have found their mate's" I told him.

The girl's ran around the kitchen getting everything out onto the table's. Grabbing food, I helped the girl's get everything ready. A few minute's after everything is set up, I can here footsteps getting closer til faces appeared around the door. A lot of familiar and new faces appeared. Watching them walking in I spotted the sluts from our pack walking in half dressed and it wasn't hard to spot the sluts Michelle was talking about from Clint' s pack there the same as our, half dressed, caked with makeup and cheap perfume that is enough to make every wolf's nose burn. Michelle, Cameron, Erebus, mom, Clint, Ariadne, Aaron and Taylor walked in. Instantly I could see the sluts look Ariadne and Taylor up and down with disgust. I didn't miss the look of lust in their eyes as they eyed Erebus, Clint, Cameron and Aaron. They started to fix their tops so more of their cleveage spilled out. Time to nip there bitches in the bud. That my other half and my children their looking at.

"Hello everyone, incase you don't know my name is Electra and my soul mate's name is Erebus. I just want to welcome you all here and let you know how grateful we are to have you fight with us. Treat our home as you would you're own. Another important  announcement I want to make is that my son Aaron will be taking over as alpha from tonight, he found his mate today and she will be the perfect luna. I want you all to show the same respect to them as you have to us. Now to introduce Aaron mate, Aaron and Taylor please come up beside us" I smiled as the pack clapped and cheered. I didn't miss that the sluts looked very unimpressed as they glared at Taylor.

Now it's Clint' turn to speak,

"I have also found my mate, her name is Ariadne and she is you're new luna" Clint said as Ariadne walked to his side. All the wolves are looking at her with lust and the same group of girls glaring.

"I have been told earlier that a lot of you have found you're mate. I am so happy for you. One think I would like to make clear is that trying to breaks mates up and throwing yourselves at other people mate's is unacceptable. The bond between mate's is sacred. The moon goddess has chosen you're mate's and trust me she doesn't take it lightly when other's try to interfere in the bonds she created. Consequences of interfering are serious, Artemis and myself can pull you're wolves from you and leave you human. I want us to start off on the right foot. We will not allow nasty behaviour towards one another either, if you want to fight, then that's exactly how issues will be dealt with. You will fight one another in an controlled environment, once their is a winner, that's it, it's done and over with" I said looking at every pack member in the room. It looks like I gave the slut squads something to think about. It's amazing how they have already come together and formed a bigger group of bitches. It must be a skill and take a lot of dedication to cause the amount of trouble they do.

"Okay everyone, you can now sit down and eat, get to know each other and make friend's. We will all be training and fighting together, I don't want to see packs keeping to their own packs instead of branching out" Aaron said as I looked at him proudly. He is going to be a great alpha especially with Taylor by his side. Looking at Ariadne introducing herself to Clint' s pack and getting to know them. She will be a great luna aswell. She doesn't even bat an eyelid when the sluts looked her up and down with jealously. Other's wouldn't notice her anger coming off her in waves except for God's. Straight away Aaron noticed the change of energy but he can feel it through their bond also. He stood staring down the sluts til their faces turned red and looked away unable to maintain eye contact with him. One thing about Aaron, he is seriously protective of his sister and family.

The rest of the dinner went smoothly. Both packs were interacted with each other by the time dinner is over and they all helped to clean up. It's no one's job to run around us, everything is shared out, with everyone having jobs to do. Watching the new mate's getting to know each other is sweet. Ariadne and Aaron look so happy and complete. Even Ellie is glowing with happiness. I did noticed the slut squad are down two girl's. They seemed to have found their mate's at dinner time. Even watching them, I am surprised to find them looking and acting differently. All the deviousness is gone from their faces and in place are insecure but happy looking girl's. Having a mate can change you for the better. Their lucky their mate's saw past the layers of makeup and tiny clothes to see the girls behind that.

Tonight they can all get to know one another but from tomorrow, training is starting. We need to see who the strongest fighter's are and who needs to improve. The god's, demigods and goddess will be arriving any day, they need to be able to hold their own fighting them in training because we're not going to be able to protect them at all times during this war. This is going to be the hardest training they will have ever experienced. We need all of them at their strongest. We might not have much of a warning when Zeus and his army is finally ready to attack.