Chapter 12: Together

Taylor's POV:

It was after prom that Toby and I went back to his house, even though I'm suppose to be home.

I took a grape out of the green bowl and held it up. Then I chucked it into his mouth. Well, actually his cheek. We laughed and he picked up the grape and ate it. "Ew! It was on the floor!" I said.

"Yeah, and its my room!" he threw a grape at me too.

I laughed and then he leaned over and kissed my forehead. "You know, I would like to get out of this dress one day."

"Ok. Here." he tossed me a plain white V neck and some super baggy sweats. He pointed me to the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom and set the sweats and T-shirt on the toilet lid. I peeled off my clothes and threw on the pants. They were so baggy that I had to roll up the waist band a little. I put on the shirt and tied it in the back with a hair tie on my wrist. I stepped out and back into his room.

"Wow. You look better in my clothes than I do." he told me with a wink.

"Yeah, well I could fit three more of me in these pants!" I joked. Then he tackled me.

"Get off!" I protested while chuckling. He laughed and we were to the point that I was holding my stomach trying to catch my breath.

He got off and then we sat on the bed and he threw his arm around me and pulled me close. "Lets watch a movie." he said.

"Yeah! Let's watch something on Netflix." I claimed.

I turned on the wii and clicked on Netflix. "Lets watch a horror movie. Those are my favorite."

He smiled at me then pecked my lips, "Me too." he replied.

I scrolled through the scary movie category and we came down to three options, A Haunting in Connecticut 2, Paranormal Activity 4, or The Final.

"What do you want?" Toby asked me sheepishly.

"Well, Paranormal Activity is overated, The Final is pretty gross, soooo...A Haunting in Connecticut I guess. Plus I've never seen it so, more excitement." I stated.

He clicked on A Haunting in Connecticut 2 and we leaned back on the pillows and watched. "Crap! I should call my mom." I said. He paused the movie and I took out my phone.

"Hey mom?" I said.

"Taylor Nicole! Where are you?" I hated when she used my middle name.

"Um, we stayed at the school later than I thought we would, so can I stay the night at Toby's please? He has a spare room for me down the hall." I assured her so she wouldn't have to have the "talk" with me again.

"Ok, sure, but next time let me know where you are when you decide to stay out late. I love you. Bye." she hung up.

We continued the movie.

***

Toby's POV:

I felt someone next to me with their hand on my face. "Wake up." they whispered.

I flinched and opened my eyes. "Taylor, what are you doing up so early?" I asked her and crawled out of bed.

"Its 10:00." she said to me with a serious face.

I checked my phone and she was right. "Well, do you want breakfast?"

"Sure." she responded. We walked into the kitchen holding hands.