Strange's POV

Strange POV:
   He had to leave quickly. This girl, she was important, but how? Strange pondered the possibilities of why she was attacked with the weapon that had been used on him before. Maybe Baron was after her, or maybe a thief found it and used it to rob the girl. (Y/n) is her name. I rather like that name, Strange thought. Still, whatever the cause, there was no doubt in his mind that there was something more to (y/n). She was healing abnormally fast.
    Strange put the rectangular sling ring onto his fingers, opening a portal in the supplies closet. Quickly, he stepped through, letting the portal close behind him. His relic greeted him happily, like a dog who was waiting for its owner to return home. Strange smiled and his cloak stroked his face.
    "Hey, stop that," he said as the red fabric wrapped around him, though it didn't match his doctors' outfit.
    "Hello, Doctor Strange," Wong said while staring quizzically at the cloaked man's scrubs.
    "I had to go to the hospital. There was a patient attacked with one of the weapons Dormamu had. I believe it could have been one of Baron's men, but he denotes the use of anything tied to the dark energy. Still, the girl healed abnormally fast so I believe it's something worth investigating."
"Yeah, go on ahead," Wong said as he lazily waved His hand towards the collection of books behind him.
Strange smiled and strode past, his mismatching cloak swaying with each of his steps.

Author's note: sorry for the wait, but I'll be writing chapter two soon. I'm leaving to go see Doctor Strange again, but in 3D. So if any new details pop out at me (pun intended) I'll be sure to add them into this story. My favorite thing about this is that when the next movie comes out I might be able to add in Loki, as well as some other amazing characters, to this story, so it's a win-win. Hoped you enjoyed this POV, and feel free to leave any feedback in the comments below!