Vanishing Point

Author POV

"Wendy Marvell. Chelia Blendy. To the principles office please."

The speaker called the two girls.

The teacher nodded to them to go and they collected their things exiting the room. The teachers were used to this. A student would always get called up at some point and the most often were the main nine.

Right now they were all in music class waiting for the nine maidens daily broadcasts.

You're probably wondering what I mean by the nine maidens, right?

Well, it's when the members of Little Crystals, The Sky Sisters, Kags and Yuki join together to form an idol group. They all sing and dance together on the stage. Their first performance together was meant to be a one time thing but their fans loved it so much they held protests to keep them together. They still do separate performances but are also known as the nine maidens.

"Okay class. It's time for the nine maidens' daily broadcast. So everyone settle down."

Everyone shuffled around to get a better look at the screen. The school made it a thing to watch all their broadcasts since the students were so hell bent on everything to do with them. They'd kill for just one ticket. After finding kids sneaking peaks at phones and tablets they made it a usual thing for classes to watch it together. Sometimes even at assemblies which leads to the question, how have the boys never noticed?

Romeo POV

That's Wendy and Chelia leaving together again. They always seem to disappear whenever The Sky Sisters perform......oh well. I can't wait! Lately everyone's been asking who they are so they've been giving out clues every week. They are small clues but every month they tell us one very important fact about themselves and today's the day!

"Hello everyone! Breeze here! Today it's The Sky Sisters! It's July 1st so you know what that means!" Breeze shouted.

"It means it's time for a very big clue! First, our newest song!" Sky joined in.

"Then the recap!" Breeze

"Then the clue!" Sky

"Enjoy!" They both cheered together.

Breeze had long purple hair with red dip dye which she often usually kept down although today it was in two ponytails. Her eyes were light blue and green. Sky had dark green hair that was close to turquoise. She had bright green highlights and dip dye and also had her hair in ponytails instead of it usually being down. Her eyes were hot pink and she had the brightest smile in the world.

Ready or Not ( The Sky Sisters ) [ Bridgit Mendler ]

Breeze: H-Hey H-Hey
H-H-Hey (H-Hey)
Oooooooooooooo

Sky: I'm the kinda girl who doesn't say a word,
Who sits at the curb and waits for the world
But I'm about to break out, about to break out
I'm like a crook tonight

Breeze: I caught you staring at me and I was thinking clearly
And now I'm like a bee and I'm huntin' for the honey
And I'm kinda shy but you're super fly yeah
I could be your kryptonite

Sky: Like ohh ohh ohh
Breeze: Light my heart up baby like a matchstick
Sky: Ohh ohh ohh
Breeze: And hit the gas quick

Both: Ready or not
Here I come
Where you at?
The night is young
In the crowd the music's loud but I will find you
Breeze: Ready or not
Here I come
I like your face
Do you like my song?
Sky: Just sing it la la la la la la la and I'll find you
Ready or not
Breeze: (Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh)
Sky: Ready or not
Breeze: (Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh)