That poor water cooler

Erza POV

After Sting's soul returned I smiled sweetly as I gathered all my rubbish.

"I've got to go to the SC room to finish off some paperwork." I said as I stood up from my seat.

"Like what?" Juvia asked me.

I smirked. "Club stuff." I stated simply and they all looked ecstatic.

"OMG! LCFC HERE WE COME!" Lucy squealed catching the entire cafeteria's attention.

"What's that?" Lyon asked but he already knew.

"LITTLE CRYSTALS FAN CLUB!" The girls at our table, excluding Kagura, screamed.

"They actually allow that?" Laxus, Gray, Gajeel and Rouge asked in unison.

"Yep." I answered, "and Levy's gonna be club pres...if she agrees."

"Finally not ignoring her." We heard Jellal mumble making me role my eyes.

"Bye guys. See ya later."

"Bye." Bitch 1 ( Akeno ) and Bitch 2 ( Misaki ) said happily.

"Oh, I nearly forgot." I said stopping myself and I saw that Akeno's expression dropped and I held back a smirk.

"What is it?" Gray asked me.

"Yukino? Did positions change?"

"Huh? Oh yeah. I never told you guys. 'Cause of Lucy's solo performance everyone moved down a position as she took second place. I'm kinda surprised she didn't pass me though." Yukino smiled in the beginning but it turned into a frown.

"Right. I may have had something to do with that." Meredy sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck.

"What are you talking about?" Bitch 1 asked her. I have no idea why Jellal is dating that skank but I do know that it's gonna cause me problems in the future.

"I suggested we don't move Lucy up to 1st until she's versed Yukino. Although she sang amazingly Yukino is also an amazing singer so it'd be unfair to give Lucy 1st without an official match." Meredy said.

"It's okay Mer. You were only doing what you thought was right and Juvia has to agree." Juvia patted her back.

"Same. I'll inform Mira. Oh and don't you guys forget we have a student council meeting after school and also I'll be gone all tomorrow as well. Mira and I have a National meeting."

"K then. See you guys later." Kagura said.

"Bye." Ultear said.

Jellal POV

As Erza left Sting returned his attention to me.

"You didn't answer my question."

I sighed. Mainly just to give me time to think of a lie. I'm a really great lier and Erza's great at excuses and topic changers, so we make a great team. "Well, you guys don't know this but when Erza and I first met I kind of said the...wrong thing. Long story short. She scares me." Okay, so that technically wasn't a lie because it happened. I just missed out a few very important details but no one's gonna know.

They all laughed as Akeno tried to hold her's in. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Laugh it off. Pretend she doesn't scare you too."

That shut them all up as I smirked.

"I better go as well. Gotta hand some stuff in for extra cred."

"Again?" You're always handing in extra credit work." Rouge said suspiciously.

"Do I have to say it again? Every time I get perfect scores I get money. I need that money to keep my car and yours. Did you forget I'm the one paying for your cars or something."

The boys stopped talking but the girls still looked suspicious. "I'll be at the SC if you need me."

"Don't you need to go to the staff room room to hand in extra cred?" Gajeel asked.

"Yeah but after I need to talk to Erza about our I.T project then I've got my work in Mira's section to work on. Something about three students breaking a water fountain." I glared at Gajeel, Gray and Natsu who all shrunk back in their chairs.

"That poor water cooler." I heard Wendy murmur sadly.

"IT WAS ICE FACE'S FAULT!"

"WAS NOT FIRE-TARD! IT WAS IRON HEAD'S!"

"DON'T BRING ME INTO THIS ELSA! IT'S FLAME FREAK WHO'S TO BLAME!"

"Shut up!" I quieted them all. "You're just lucky I didn't tell Mira or else Master would've ended up punishing you." I kissed Akeno before leaving to the staff room.

After handing in my work I started heading to the SC room but on the way there I ran into Erza. Literally.

Erza POV

I was heading to the staff room to check that the files were alright. I just needed Ms Vermillion to accept the new club regiment and funding which Kagura gave me.

As I was turning the corner I felt myself collide with a well built body.

"Huh. Erza you 'k?" I looked up at the man who'd caught me and saw that it was Jellal. I blushed at the position we were in. He was holding my waist with his other hand on my cheek. My hands lay on his well defined chest and I found myself staring into his eyes.

"Y-yeah. You're just really close."

His face became part of the solar system as he joined in between Earth and Jupiter.

"Crap. Sorry." He pulled away covering his face as I giggled.

"Where you going right now?" I asked him.

"To the SC room. Guys took down the water cooler so I'm trying to hide the paperwork before Mira finds out." He laughed.

"And you're telling the President that." I laughed.

"Crap."

"Would you stop saying crap or you may start smelling of crap." I smirked.

"Does that even make sense?"

"Does it have to?"

"Oh yeah. I've actually been meaning to talk to you."

"About Akeno again?"

"Yeah. Sorry I always ask you."

"Yeah, whatever. What is it this time. No-wait. Let's talk in private. The SC room is empty right now."

"But don't you have to hand something into the teachers?"

"Yeah but that can wait. You're always first, Jellal."

"You're amazing, you know that?" I blushed a million shades of red.

"D-don't say that!"

"Is the truth banned?"