Date

"Hey, Rogue." Kagura greeted as she entered at 5 to 6 to see Rogue already sitting there with a book in hand.

"Hello Kagura." Rogue smiled as he put down the book.

Kagura smiled back as she took a seat across from him. "You reading Percy Jackson?"

"Yeah, you like it?" Rogue asked.

"Love it. Best. Series. Ever." Kagura laughed lightly as she leaned forward slightly.

"I don't know. I prefer Harry Potter myself." Rogue laughed.

"No! Your a Potter fan?"

"Yeah. Please don't tell me you hate it..."

"Well..."

"Have you actually given it a chance?"

"I watched the first movie."

"...wow."

"Wow?" Kagura laughed.

"Yes wow." Rogue laughed along with her.

"Alright then."

"Excuse me, are you ready to order?" A waitress in a cute blue outfit with a white apron and dark blue mini skirt greeted the two. "There's a discount today for couples. Part of our winter romance theme."

"Really?" Rogue turned to Kagura with a smirk that immediately got her curious. "I'll take the pulled pork and chicken burger with a side of fries and a coke."

"I'll have the same main but Fanta Cherry instead of coke."

"Alright. It'll be finished soon. Anything else?" Her ginger locks bouncy on her head and her green eyes flashing.

"Yeah. We'll split the Cold Kiss also for dessert."

"Good choice Rogue." The girl giggled before bouncing away.

"You know her?" Kagura asked once she was no longer in hearing distance.

"Yeah. That's Lotte. She's the owners granddaughter. She works here part time when not studying. We talked the third time I came here."

"You come here often then?"

"Yeah. It's quaint. Peaceful and beautiful all in one. The perfect place to just get away really."

"Yeah. I think I might come here a lot more often then."

"Hopefully we can come together?"

"Yeah. That'd be nice."

*Time skip: 30 mins*

"No way! He actually stole your watch!" Kagura laughed.

"Yeah! Sting's a good bro and all but sometimes he's just annoying." Rogue smiled, eating another spoonful of vanilla ice cream.

"So tell me. How'd you even find this place?" Kagura smiled, taking her own bite of the vanilla treat. Chocolate brownie and cookie dough bits, cream soda at its base, chocolate sprinkles and two glazed cherries on the top.

"I ah. Was taking pictures on a hill top. I'm into photo realism. Taking pictures and painting them back at my studio. I saw the café through my lense and thought I'd check it out. Fell in love with this place straight away."

"That's beautiful." Kagura smiled softly up at him. "Do you ever paint what you see in here?"

"Yeah. One of my favourite past times actually."

"Can I see them someday?"

"Yeah, sur-"

Kagura's phone vibrated. "Sorry. Let me just look at this." As she took her phone out and viewed the text she frowned.

"Something come up?"

"Yeah. I'm so-"

"No. It's fine. Go if you need to."

"Thank you. I'll see you at school." Kagura smiled, sliding over a napkin with numbers on it that Rogue could see was her number.

"Yeah. See you."

-------------------------

"Sorry Sting. I gotta go."

"That's okay Yukino. See you later though babe?"

"Yeah." Yukino smiled, placing a kiss on Sting's lips, feeling ad Sting hummed into the kiss. "Love you."

"Love ya too."