4

[Guys, I'm finally back and I'm doing updates almost everyday! Maybe 2 or more chapters will be updated if they are short and 1 if they are long. Also go you guys have any ideas how the story wants to go on? I'd gladly consider all of them. Also I want you guys to know that I'm not trying go along with the anime. I want to be original so please dong feel bad if its like the anime :( ]

[3:48M]

Victor: Yuri, we haven't talked in 9 hours and 59 minutes.

Victor: That is not allowed. Thats way to long.

Victor: tooooooooooo longgggggg

Yuri: Woah, daddy material right there.

Victor: Well, we all know I was a daddy from the start. I pleasure everyone guy I know. Even by looks. But maybe Yuri, we can go a little further than looks. ;)

Yuri: No, by daddy material, I literally mean daddy material.

Yuri: Like a father.

Victor: I could be a father and a daddy.

Victor: Father in the Streets, Daddy in the sheets ;)

Victor: I bet you're blushing right now. I'll stop. I won't make you too exited right now.

Yuri: ...

Victor: OK IM SORRY I GOT A LITTLE AHEAD OF MYSELF THERE.

Yuri: It sounds like you haven't had any action since forever.

Victor: sigh. Well, between coaching and personal life, I don't have time to do the things I want to.

Victor: But Yuri, I have a question?

Victor: May I ask it?

Yuri: I swear to God, if you ask some dumbshit I will not reply to you

Victor: smh ok. Anyways, are you going to continue ice skating.

Yuri: Why are you asking?

Victor: UM BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW. WHAT DO YOU MEAN "WHY AM I ASKING"

Yuri: I don't know

Yuri: I think I'm starting to get tired of it. I feel like I'm obligated to make people happy, like my friends family and the little bit of fans I have. But I'm not happy.

Yuri: I might quit I might go on who knows.

Victor: Well one thing I do know is that I didn't raise no quitter.

Yuri: You are not my father ._.

Victor: Yes I am. I am now.

Yuri: I don't even know what to say.

Victor: No but in all honesty, I don't think you should quit. I could understand your logic though. I'm pretty sure it happens to everyone who does a sport something along those lines. Hey even I was going through it.

Yuri: So why didn't you quit?

Victor: Because at the end of the day, The happiness of my fans is very important to me.

Victor: I don't know how, but I inspire people. People like you. The of you that was viral had to be the best imitation I have ever seen of my routine. Now if I would have quit, I probably wouldn't of never have the chance to met you.

Victor: Don't quit. You don't know how many people you inspire.

Yuri: that kinda made me feel better.

Victor: DUDE I JUST COMPLIMENTED YOU CAN I AT LEAST GET A THANK YOU?!

Yuri: no

Yuri: just kidding...

Yuri: Thank you. Victor.

Victor: You're welcome Son. <3

Yuri: don't

[4:56PM]

@KYurii: I'm thinking about someone

[5:02PM]

@NikVic quoted @KYurii's tweet: let the whole world you are thinking about me ;) "I'm thinking about someone"

@KYurii @NikVic Please delete this

@NikVic @KYurii no ;)

[END]

Note: Yay I'm so happy I can update now. Anyways, is this story okay? I feel like I'm not moving it along good/fast enough. I want it to be a long story with a few chapters so I can keep feeding you guys with fan service [;)] but not if every chapter is a filler. You guys can give me ideas for the next chapter and if I use it I'll @ you :).