9

[Firstly I want to thank you all for 10K reads. I know it sounds cliché, but I never thought I'd hit that many views. From what it seems like, you guys are really enjoying the story and that gives me inspiration to write more. Anyways, the new update schedule is good so now I can have longer, more in depth chapters instead it of short rushed filler chapters. I hope you guys know you can message me or even comment some ideas and I'll defiantly take it into consideration. <3]

[12:25PM]

Victor: I recently ended my coaching relationship with this one boy who was extremely arrogant. But now I have a lot of time to coach you.

Yuri: Wait? You were already coaching someone?

Yuri: Was he mad that you left him? If he was, you should go back to him.

Victor: Haha, Yuri, trust me, that boy was ready for me to leave him alone. But I couldn't just leave him without a reason. It would've looked bad on me that I abandoned a 15 year old, so as soon as you told me your plans, I've never texted someone faster before in my life.

Yuri: oh

Yuri: alrighty then

Victor: are you okay?

Victor: You seem a tad bit off right now.

Yuri: yeah, I'm fine. I'm just tired.

Victor: Just tired? What kind of tired?

Victor: The one because you didn't get enough sleep, or the one where you are just mentally tired of everything and everyone.

Yuri: a mixture of both, but mostly the second one.

Victor: oh am i bothering you or something? you know that you could've told me if I am.

Yuri: nO ITS NOT YOU

Yuri: DONT  BLAME YOURSELF

Victor: bby yuri what's wrong.

Yuri: bby yuri

Yuri: that's cute.

Victor: wow slow down with the homosexuality buddy.

Victor: JUST KIDDING I THINK I RUINED A PERFECT MOMENT

Yuri: For some reason, I thought you were a sophisticated,intellectual and a serious guys but you're actually really goofy.

Victor: Well, my personalities change. When I'm coaching or performing, I'm very serious. But other then that I'm pretty laid back.

Yuri: I'm just really awkward 24/7. ;(

Victor: hmm. Are you down because you are comparing your personality to mine. I think I have something to feel better :)

[You sent a picture to @KYurii]

Victor: Here's a rare selfie I took today

Victor: Here's a rare selfie I took today. It was literally 3 degrees outside and my ears were so cold. But I couldn't find my hat anywhere so I had to go without it.

Victor: did my face help you feel better??

Yuri: DID I JUST SAVE THAT PICTURE OR DID IT SAVE ME.

Yuri: YOU LOOK SO AWKWARD IN THE COLD. I HATE THE COLD SO MUCH.

Victor: How could you hate the cold!!?! I mean other than having to wear multiple layers of clothing and feeling like you are on the brink of hypothermia the cold is amazing!

Yuri: It really doesn't get cold here often. When it does we may get a little snow but not not enough for it to stick to the ground or to make snow men out of it.

Victor: That seems boring. I hate the warm though. You feel so hot and sweaty and you just want to lay on the floor naked. It's honesty the worse.

Victor: but I wouldn't mind being hot and sweaty on top of you though ;)

Yuri: wE WHERE HAVING A NICE CIVILIZED CONVERSATION.

Yuri: AND YOU DO THIS.

Victor: but you never seem to reject it though. Hmm Yuri, it seems like you wouldn't mind it though.

Yuri: I'm pretty sure I'm not gay...

Victor: Have you ever dated someone? I'm speaking broadly here. But seriously have you dated someone other than mentally dating me?

Yuri: I have never "mentally dated" you. And second, no sadly I haven't.

Victor: Poor Yuri.

Victor: I don't get why you never dated anyone. You're super talented.

Yuri: you're too nice. lol

Victor: telling the truth and being nice doesn't mean the same thing.

Victor: Anyways, what are you doing right now?

Yuri: ahh, nothing. Just surfing the web and talking to you.

Victor: aww that makes me feel special.

Yuri: don't you always feel special??

Victor: Jesus, you're making me feel conceited and a narcissist. But I just feel a different kind of special .

Victor: It's similar to when it's your birthday and everyone is saying happy birthday do you, but when that one special person says it, your whole day gets better. It wasn't like the person did anything extravagant, it's just different.

Yuri: different huh.

Yuri: No one has ever told me that.

Yuri: it feels nice having someone who cares about you.

Victor: THATS WHY YOUR UPSET.

Victor: YOU THINK NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU. WHICH IS WRONG BECAUSE I OUT OF MOST PEOPLE CARE I CARE ABOUT YOU.

Victor: I KNOW YOU SAID WAIT, BUT IM FLYING TO JAPAN TO COMFORT YOU.

Yuri: nO. I'm OKAY.

Yuri: please wait. I don't want you to come right now.

Victor: sigh. I guess I can't say no to you.

Yuri: ;)

Victor: hmm, looks it's time for my daily run. see ya later bby Yuri ;)

Yuri: see ya. :)

[I tried my best to make Yuri's and Victors ''romantic' relationship progress in this chapter. It's almost a filler but I really wanted to advance their relationship in their own chapter. I think I kind of slacked off in the ending, but mind you it's  3 AM and I'm so tired. But I had to push through and make this for you guys. As of right now I have 11K views in less then 24 hours of me hitting 10K and I've never been happier. I love all of you sm]