15

[I added a "new" character for this chapter. He is not in the YOI franchise but if you understand the reference(s) come hmu in messages so we can scream about it.
Enjoy :)]

Victor packed up his last suitcase for his beloved dog Makkachin. He was finally done packing. He already ordered his plane ticket right in the middle of Japan's Captiol, Tokyo. From there he will meet Yuri and his mom, who will then drive them to Hasetsu Springs. Now with only 2 more days until he will see Yuri, Victor was more excited than ever.
"Ding Dong." A familiar voice said. Victor, you really need a better place to put your space set of keys. The Lat thing you need is a bunch if psycho fangirls to murder you in your sleep.
It was Victor's Korean childhood friend, Sangwoo.Victor met him when he was ten years old and they have been the closest of friends since. Even though Sangwoo never had an interest in figure skating of his own, he never failed to support Victor. In person or on TV he watched ever single event. He even bought merchandise.
"Anyways... You and this Yuri. Is anything going on between you to? Sangwoo smirked and narrowed his eyes at Victor.

"Well." Victor stammered leaning up against his granite countertop. He's pretty shy- or awkward I should say. But it's a cute kind of awkward. But sometimes he can get a little freaky. Victor made quotations in the air and emphasizing the word freaky. He slightly blushed at the thought of Yuri and how he was going to met him in 2 days.

"Listen to me Victor, Sangwoo said in an stern but almost clam voice. Yuri seems like a pretty cool guy. But to save your heart- and his, don't take things too fast. You don't want to ruin everything because you decide  to show him your bondage sets a bit to early. Also, lets keep in touch, God knows how long you are going to be down there in Japan. And your taking  Makkachin with you? What are you trying to do, kill me with loneliness?
Victor noticed a slight red tint on Sangwoo's face and maybe one or two tears forming in his eyes. He tried to make it seem like the didn't notice, but when he seen Sangwoo's face becoming noticeably redder and more tears swelling up in his eyes all he could do is stare. He walked over to Sangwoo and moved his blond dyed hair out of his face. Victor's heart sank when he realized Sangwoo was crying because he would miss him

"Victor.." Sangwoo said. I'm alright. I guess I'm kind of jealous that you finally met someone who idolizes you more than I did. And that your going all the way to Japan to see him. Anyways I think I need to get going now, my boyfriend is going to go nuts if I don't get home by seven. Sangwoo turned around and walked towards the door trying not to look back at Victor.
"Sangwoo, I'm going to miss you. I'm going to miss you a lot. I'll promise we'll keep in touch." Victor said smiling at Sangwoo. Sangwoo smiled back and walked out the door. He was going to miss his best friend.

Victor walked over back to the countertops and picked up the phone.
"4;57 PM already! I should text Yuri real quick before it's too late!!"

[4:57]

Victor: 2 more days!

Yuri: Victorrrrrr I knowwww.

Victor: come on bby Yuri. Be excited for once. You'll finally get to see me, And guess what! You'll have me as a coach and sleepover buddy!

Yuri: I am excited. Trust me I am. I'm just very nervous. With my luck, I'll probably drive you crazy and make you want to go back to Russia.

Victor: Yuri, there is nothing you could do that could make me go back to Russia. I mean unless you try to kill me or something like that. But you understand.

Victor: And oh boy I hope you do drive me crazy... in bed ;))

Yuri: also about that... My room really only has space for one bed, so until I get used to you...you'll have to sleep on the floor.

Yuri: SORRY IF THATS AN INCONVENIENCE. I COULD SLEEP ON THE FLOOR AND YOU CAN SLEEP ON THE BED, WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY

Victor: if you need me to sleep on the floor for a few days before we can sleep together in bed, go ahead. I'd rather take things slow.

Yuri: Are you sure Victor. I don't mind sleeping in the floor for you.

Victor: bby Yuri, I don't mind. As long as I get to see you I'll be fine as ever!

Victor: Also I want to say Thank You.

Yuri: Thank you for what exactly? I should be thanking you actually.

Victor: Its kind of hard hard to explain why I'm thankful over text, so I'll tell you in person. But just know Yuri, thank you so much.

Yuri: Well, You're welcome I guess. <3

Victor: Well I better get going, I'll see you in two days bby yuri.

Yuri: Victor wait a second

Yuri: I know this may sound weird but I just want to say... That I really really like you. I mean I know it's obvious but I just wanted to tell you again.

Victor: I like you too, Yuri. It's getting kind of late over there in Japan. Go recharge your batteries because you'll need them for when you see me ;))

Yuri: Goodnight Victor.. see you soon

END.
CRINGE CHAPTER I KNOW I WROTE IT AT 3 AM. ALSO DID ANYONE GET THE SANGWOO REFERENCE??? IF SO COME HMU PLS (only if you actually like him please don't preach to me saying how he needs mental health when it's obvious)
Also... I made a spam account for IG!! its @asasakiispams .So if you want to see sneak peaks to this story, previews to some of my video edits, memes or just want to become friends just follow me and I'll follow back!! (Make sure you comment your usernames so I know it's you.) ily guys :)