Victior's Birthday (late)

[im very sorry for not updating yesterday. I feel asleep so I didn't have time to write one. I wanted to make a special chapter for Victor's birthday. (It's the same as Jesus. Is it a coincidence? I don't think so. ) Anyways enjoy this super late birthday chapter for our Lord and Savior Victor.]

Its a late Christmas Eve and Yuri is silently waiting for the time to hit 12:00 am. But not for Chritmas. It was Victor's birthday. Yuri had the best gift for Victor. Something that only he could give him. He knew Victor would be so happy, maybe even more happier then him.

"Come on 8 more minutes!!" Yuri said eagerly. I want to be the first person to tell Victor Happy Birthday!!. Yuri was rolling all over his bed until he stopped and looked at himself in the door mirror.

"What has gotten into me?" Yuri whispered to himself. He was abnormally happy and there was a slight tint of red on his face. I'm just simply telling him happy birthday and giving him his "gift." Yuri stepped out of bed and walked towards the door mirror. " Just say happy birthday and tell him the special news. Nothing more nothing less."

Yuri got so side tracked it was already 12:12am. Yuri quickly grabbed his phone, open Twitter and opened the message thread.

[12:14AM]

Yuri: It's a few minutes past midnight here in Japan. And I wanted to say Happy Birthday:) Also I have something really important to tell you that can classify as a gift. But I know it's like 6PM in Russia so I understand if you want to wait. I just wanted to be the first person to say happy birthday, Even if many of your fans as probably already said already. :))

Victor: firstly, thank you for the birthday wish. It wasn't the first overall, but you're the first person I know to actually know to text me a happy birthday. And no I don't want to wait another 6 hours. What's your gift, I'm dying to know.

Yuri: I decided against retiring. I read over what you said last night and I really though about it. I may not be great, but I shouldn't retire already.. So maybe soon I'll tell you when it's a good time to Hasetsu Springs, so you can stay.

Victor: you're kidding right.

Victor: don't tell me you're lying.

Yuri: aha. No I'm serious this time. But try not to keep bothering me about it. I need a good time for you to come, when it's not too many people.

Victor: yes, so you can make as much noise that you want when you're with me ;)

Yuri: let's not move that far along...

Victor: You started it.

Yuri: hOw!!!

Victor: "I need a good time for you to come, when it's not too many people." Why wouldn't you want too many people? Because you don't want others to know how my how much of a daddy I am? It's okay, I'll go easy on you the first night. ;)

Yuri: why are you like this?

Victor: hmm, you aren't rejecting my statement though. Does that mean you wouldn't mind.

Yuri: you know what?

Yuri: it's time to sleep!!!

Victor: -.-

Victor: you still haven't rejected it

Victor: looks like we are going to have some fun other then ice skating ;)

Yuri: GOODNIGHT

Victor: smh good night

Victor: Also that was the best birthday gift ever.

Victor: goodnight...

END