10

[sigh, I'm starting to hate this story. I feel like I'm not moving it along fast enough and it's starting to bore you guys. I think I just might discontinue this story if nobody gives me legitimate feedback or if I just hate it. Sorry :( Enjoy the little video, It's really cute ;) ]

[5:14PM]

Yuri: So I have some news to tell you.

Victor: I've been waiting for this moment since I've been talking to you. I've always knew you were gay. ;)

Yuri: -_-

Yuri: Anyways, I have a good time for you to come to Japan!! Believe it or not around New Year, we get alot less activity because people leave to spend time with their families:)

Yuri: That way you can get the biggest room you want!!

Victor: who said I wanted my own room?

Victor: We've been confined to texting forever. I personally think we should share a room to get the bonding time we need.

Victor: Also that reminds me, we should definitely Skype one day.

Yuri: Why Skype when we are literally going to be inches away from each other pretty soon?

Victor: "Pretty soon."

Victor: So until that time comes, we should at least see each other in real time.

Yuri: But I always look a mess 28/5 and I'm super awkward during Skype.

Yuri: All I really do it just stare and a occasionally smile and mumble out a few words every few minutes.

Victor: That sounds more disturbing than awkward.

Yuri: Well that doesn't make me feel better. :/

Victor: But don't worry!! I'm pretty sure you'll have alot to say to me. I am your idol after all.

Yuri: And you claim you aren't a narcissist and conceited. -_-

Victor: I was just jokingggg.

Victor: But seriously. I'm going to ask you some questions so I can get to know you a little bit better.

Yuri: Can't you just ask the questions here other than skyping.

Victor: I'm pretty sure explaining why you hide your sexuality when it's quite obvious is easier to say than to type.

Yuri: Victor I have a question?

Yuri: Are you gay by any chance?

Victor: Either you are completely oblivious or you are joking, but yes I am.

Yuri: I mean it's not obvious that you are!!

Victor: aRE YOU KIDDING.

Victor: THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE

Victor: I HAVE BEEN SHOWING HOW GAY I AM SINCE WE'VE STARTED TALKING AND NOW YOU START TO MAKE CONCLUSIONS??!

Yuri: I THOUGHT YOU JUST WERE COMPLIMENTING ME!!

Victor: oh

Victor: I don't know, but that kinda hurt me a little. I thought I was making it obvious.

Victor: I should probably stop questioning your sexuality. It's probably starting to annoy you isn't it?

Yuri: sigh, Victor.. it's not

Yuri: I have something 'important' to tell you.

Yuri: When you first asked me about my sexuality, I totally freaked out because I thought if you found out I was, you know, you wouldn't want to talk to me anymore. I didn't want to risk losing someone that I looked up to since I was young.

Yuri: So I guess I just had to stick with it. And it bothered me because everytime you complimented or flirted with me, I wanted to stay something back but I couldn't because "I wasn't gay." I should have told you sooner but I guess I couldn't pull myself to do it...

Victor: Well that's an interesting way to come out to someone.

Victor: But at the same time, it was quite obvious from the start.

Victor: It was like every time I said something sorta sexual to you, you wouldn't reject it.  Someone who was gay would have. 

Yuri: haha yeah. :)

Yuri: Jesus Christ I feel so much better after saying that.

Yuri: I felt this bad because it almost felt like I was leading you on.

Yuri: But you aren't mad at me right?

Victor: I'm just slightly disappointed that you thought I was just complementing you all that time, but overall, I'm more happy than mad.

Victor: Now I can be flirty all I want now ;)

Yuri: same ;))

Victor: hmm, I like where this is going ;)))

Yuri: mee too ;))))

[CHAPTER END]

[we are now one step closer to the smut you guys want. Now that Yuri has officially come out, Victor can flirt freely and so can Yuri. I wonder where I am going with this ;)) ]