Chapter 10

Another mature chapter. If you're not interested, skip!

The night after my doctor's appointment, I sat in my room anxiously awaiting Ashton's return.

When my door opened and he waltzed in, I jumped up excitedly and threw myself at him. Ashton was a little bit surprised, but managed to catch me in his arms with just a little stumble.

He laughed and said, "Someone's excited to see me," before connecting his lips with mine.

 I quickly wrapped both legs around his hips and returned the kiss. It was sweet, both of us savoring every touch. Though, when I threaded my fingers through his messy blonde hair and began to grind against him, the kiss turned more passionate, both of us desperately trying to make more contact.

Ashton gripped my ass hard with one hand while the other stayed wrapped around my waist, keeping me pressed against him. He swept his tongue into my mouth, not bothering to ask for permission and forcing me to moan out in lust. This seemed to be exactly the response he was looking for, as it encouraged him to continue to roughly explore my mouth with his tongue. 

I began to frantically tug at his shirt, wanting to feel his skin against mine. He ignored my request, which caused me to grow frustrated and rip his shirt right down the middle. I let my hands roam down his chest, taking note of each and every defined muscle before moving on to his back.

Ashton couldn't help the grin that spread across his face over my rash actions, but continued to kiss me fervently and walked us to my bed. Still not breaking contact with my lips, he slipped off the tattered remains of his shirt and lay me down on the bed. My back arched and I pressed my chest flush against his, anticipating what was soon to come.

Now it was Ashton's turn to tug demandingly at my shirt. Reluctantly separating our lips, I lifted my arms up and allowed him to remove my shirt. He left my bra on, though. That was one more boundary that we had not yet crossed, for which I was grateful. I knew that it was silly, considering everything else that we had done, but I was still struggling to be comfortable with my own body.

As soon as my shirt was off, I roughly pressed my lips against Ashton's neck and began to lick, nip, and suck the area. He threw his head back and groaned for a moment before fumbling with the button on my shorts. After trying for only a few seconds to work it open, he gave up and ripped the shorts clean off my body. I was impressed. It wasn't easy to tear jeans. This was by far the most heated make out session we had had so far, and I was trembling with excitement for what was to come.

I didn't have much time to contemplate that, though, as Ashton ground his still jean covered lower half against me. The incredible friction that this created was other worldly and I couldn't get enough. I lifted my hips a few times to meet his before flipping us over so that I was on top and riding him desperately.

Ashton sat back and watched me, his eyes admiring every detail he saw. I felt a bit uncomfortable with him looking at me so intently while I was in only my bra and panties, but the incredible throbbing forming between my legs was my main priority. His hands trailed down the sides of my waist, over my hips, and finally around to my ass where he gripped me and pulled my hips against his even harder.

After a few moments of frantic grinding, Ashton removed one hand from my ass and slipped it down the front of my panties, letting his fingers explore the lips of my sex. I moaned loudly and lost the ability to hold myself upright, causing me to fall forward and brace my hands on Ashton's chest. My legs instinctively opened wider, giving him better access. He quickly found that one especially sensitive spot and circled it with his thumb a few times before pressing down.