Chapter 19

Mature content ahead. Skip if you aren't interested!

Ashton stared at me intensely from the shore. I looked down to see that my body was submerged in the water from my shoulders down. Unfortunately, the strikingly clear water did little to protect my modesty. When I looked back up, Ashton was striding toward the water quickly while tearing his clothes off at the same time and throwing them aside. By the time that he had removed his last piece of clothing, he was at the edge of the water. Ashton dove in and propelled himself underwater, only coming up for air when he was a mere foot from me.

I blushed at being so exposed with Ashton so close. Sure, at the breeding compound, we saw each other all the time. This was different, though. This time, there was nothing forcing us together other than our own desire. 

Over the past week, we had had many opportunities to be intimate. It never seemed to be the right time, though. Every night, we would lay awake, holding each other for hours in fear of soldiers finding us while we slept.

Now, though, by this beautiful waterfall, with this beautiful man in front of me, I wanted everything with him. Of course, we still couldn't have sex. We didn't have protection, and we weren't in a position to keep ourselves safe, let alone a baby.

But that didn't mean that we couldn't still share ourselves with each other in this moment.

Fighting the urge to cover myself with my arms, I reached out and pulled Ashton even closer, closing the gap between us until our lips were touching. We were tentative, both a bit nervous. We assured each other with the press of our lips, though. And then I got brave and licked his bottom lip with my tongue.

He responded immediately by opening his mouth for me and allowing my tongue entrance. I threaded my fingers through his wet hair and ran my hand down his slick back, pulling him closer still, until our naked flesh was pressed against each other's.

This felt far more intimate than anything we had ever done together before. We weren't being coerced. We were completely vulnerable to each other. And we were  in the most romantic place I had ever been before.

I knew that we couldn't have sex, but I wanted to give Ashton something more than what I had given before.

Pushing him back against a rock that was protruding slightly from the water, I motioned for him to climb up on it. He gave me a curious look before complying and sitting on the smooth surface. I remained in the water and spread his legs, moving myself between his knees.

"What are you doing?" He asked, laughing lightly. His expression turned from playful to shocked, though, the moment I grasped his hard length and began stroking rhythmically. "You don't need tomphh."

His words were cut off by his own groan as I pulled his tip into my mouth, exploring it with my tongue and toying with the little slit on the end. I had no idea if I was doing this right, but I knew that sometimes girls would take their lover in their mouth for his pleasure. It didn't happen in our pack anymore because in the breeding sector, only traditional sex was used for the purpose of baby making, and in other sectors, any type of relationship was forbidden.

I really wanted to give Ashton pleasure, but when I shifted my eyes up to glance at him, he looked pained. I quickly took my mouth off of him.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Holy shit, what was that?"

"I'm so sorry! I thought that you might like it."

"Like it, Olivia? Holy shit! That was amazing." He grinned down at me, and I grinned back.