Chapter 23- Arkham Explosion

"You're doing what now?" He asked as he looked at you in surprise.
"You heard me J, I said We're breaking you out." You repeated yourself.
"Yess! Thank god!" He exclaimed, almost falling out of his chair as the straight Jacket he was wearing prevented him from throwing his arms up. You walked over and helped him sit back up.
"Ahh, what would I do without you sweets." He sighed as he puckered his red lips for a kiss.
"Once I get out I can finally start to plan batman's deliciously delirious death." He sighed again.
"Is that all you ever think about?" You laughed as you watched the green haired man lean back in his chair and look at you.
" And other things." He winked at you, licking his lips.
"Aw is daddy missing his girl?" You pouted and giggled.
"Daddy misses you so much." He growled seductively.
"We'll be back tomorrow. Make sure you're away from this side of the wall tomorrow night. We'll be coming in from that side." You gestured over to the right side of the wall.
"Thank you babe." You gave him one last kiss and walked back towards the door, using the card you'd had to get through the doors that guarded the very "dangerous" Joker. Well, maybe he was dangerous to some but not so much to you. He had told you about many of the crimes he committed in the past; Murder, robbery, you name it! But to you, he wasn't all that bad, sure he could be scary when he yelled and he was a very unpredictable person but you knew this when you started dating him. You gave the pass back to the receptionist, thanking her on your way out of the building.
"So who'd you go see in there?" The guard asked as he waited for the gates to respond to him pushing the button to open them.
"Joker." You said flatly, keeping your eyes on the gate.
"Oh geez, what's he to you? Did he kill a member of your family or somethin?" He asked.
"No...I'm his fiancée." You said emotionlessly as the gates opened and you stepped through. The guard stood there, mouth gaping open as you left him standing there. Frost was awaiting you in the car when you walked outside the gates.
"How did everything go? Is the boss okay? Did you tell him the plan?" He bombarded you with questions this time.
"Everything went fine, J is fine. But I feel like he won't be for long unless we act fast and get him out of there as soon as possible. He's scheduled for Shock therapy tomorrow 25 minutes after we  bust  him out so we're going to need to move fast. I told him the plan and he said he's be ready. We also have to keep in mind that he'a wearing a straight jacket. He wont be able to hold on to anything so one of the bigger guys will have to carry him. He's not gonna enjoy that but we don't have the time to get the jacket off." You said as he started to speed back off towards home. When you got home you grabbed all the things you would need. You grabbed climbing ropes and gear, a few guns to put in your holsters, 3 knifes, a mask to hide your identity, and a bullet proof vest, because you were pregnant after all. You didn't want to take any risks. You placed the stuff on the floor, laying it out carefully. Tomorrow you were getting your puddin' out of jail.
The next day was the big day, you woke up and got yourself breakfast and a coffee and sat in the living room, everyone was preparing for tonight. There was a certain type of buzz to air, the feeling of excitement. Everyone was excited that J was gonna be back home. He brought a warmth to the house, a kind of feeling that no one else had. He was charismatic, intellegent, sexy. You sat there dreaming of your fiancée, dreaming of him being back home and him being there watching your belly grow as your baby grew.
Before you knew it, it was time to head out. You all packed yourself in the white van and drove up to the back of arkham, no guards were ever posted there and oddly enough, there were no cameras at all on the back of the building. It was dark outside so all of you were wearing black making sure you wouldn't be seen as you tried to get J out of Arkham. You scaled up the building, taking the biggest guy with you and planting a bomb on the side where J's room was you placed it where you told him it would be. You slid down the rope and waited for the bomb to go off and once it did you climbed up quickly.
"J, we're here!" You yelled into his room. He walked over and the big guy you had brought with you grabbed him quickly, before he could protest, sliding  down the with J in his arms.
"Bloody hell do I ever hate these stupid Jackets." J growled as he thrashed around in the Jacket, frustrated by the fact he wasn't really saving himself. By now alarms were going out all through the building and security were all over the place, coming after J.
"Oh shit, here they come." You said as you heard guns being shot. You pulled out your gun shooting at least 5 of the security as you ran, keeping focused on where Frost said he was going to meet you. In the distance you could see the white van, Frost was in sight, ready to open the back doors to let you inside quickly so you could have a quick escape. You ran quickly, shooting even more guards as the approached, but now you were at the van. Frost opened the door letting you in. He quickly got back to the drivers seat and drove off as you were all inside. You took the jacket off J, he wrapped his arms around you quickly, hugging you tightly.
"I'm so glad you're home J." You spoke as you kissed him gently.

{I HIT 1 K FAVOURITES THANK YOU SO MUCH!}