The Lilac Sky

The lilac sky waved goodbye for it had begun to feel exhausted after a tiring day of letting the people of Earth know its existence through its marvelous display above the heavens.

Would it still be there when the darkness takes over? The answer is yes. The lilac sky is like an actor in a stage production with night time serving as the curtain. Behind the cloth however lies a very different scenario.

Screams, anger, betrayal, torment, anguish, delirium, and depression. A list of things the lilac sky endures when the curtains start to fall, masking its entire appearance. The lilac sky had hoped of a different way of living, a life that is away from detractors and enemies; a life of peace.

Every time the lilac sky disappears, an artist dies slowly. Only thing keeping the lilac sky sane are the people who the lilac sky entrusts its friendship, a precious treasure in a world full of garbage. The lilac sky would find a way to laugh, find a way to love, and find away to live a life that is not related to performing in front of the citizens of Earth.

As much as the sky had loved its life away from the limelight, the stage is calling it back. The art the sky possesses is something ethereal but not everyone sees it that way. As soon as the lights start to beam, clouds form and block the sky from ever finding satisfaction in its life as an artist.

The scene starts to become chaotic and leaves the sky tarnished but unbroken. Clouds have soon evaporated and turned into rain while the sky remains in full display. Once again, a new batch of clouds reappear to torment the sky but the sky knew one thing; dawn is nearing and dusk had past. It will soon be time to leave the center stage and live a happy life while lying down on the grassy ground and staring into countless of stars and heavenly bodies.

____________________________________________________________________

JaneyJordan

you are a lilac sky, never let anyone tear you down. Life is cruel but you'll win the battle. Always look on the bright side for dawn is near and dusk had passed. (P.S, that line was a lyric to my song.)

The pic above

The pic above