Gay (Diary Entry #6)

December 24, 2017

Yes, everyone knows I'm gay. I'm not pushing it down your throats and yes I don't identify as a man or woman, I don't want any genders aside from being a Goddess.

Why is it important? Well, first off, you people keep forgetting it.

The people of the Philippines are homophobic because I can feel and experience everything they do. You'll hear other Filipinos saying it isn't but chances are a.) They aren't gay or an LGBTQ+ person or b.) They're rich so they get a free pass.

I'm nor rich, I came from poverty. I'm in the middle. That isn't the reason why I'm writing this, though.

I'm writing this because it's a big issue for my parents to see LGBTQ+ couples on screen but won't flinch when they see a straight couple.

They know this and it's the truth and somehow I need to accept their opinions because it's normal and I'm not. So, I told the two of them that their basis of norm is fucking stupid and taught them that gay people existed way back in the past. Not just gay people, lesbians, bisexuals, transgender, transsexuals, non binary, queer, asexuals, androgynous, intersex and the like.

It's just this world has been predominated by such a patriarchal view in life like "kill or be killed" so the dominant kind which are the heterosexuals, dictate the norm and obliterate our existence, my existence.

This message is for all of you who think I'm inferior. The BOSS, The QUEEN, and THE GODDESS is coming after the throne. Fuck all of you who think I can't win.

I got a lot of things to tell you but I'm choosing on doing it. I just needed to scream it here so I can properly write and finish editing a song.

Yes, I am fat. I'm not a pathetic fat fucking faggot as you think. I am confident with my inner and outer qualities and talents.

I know some who are reading this is out to get me but this is my message to you bitches: Be careful who you push aside because you never know what they're capable of. I'm determined to fucking flip you off your comfort zone and slay you once and for all.

Love,
Versus

P.S. still waiting for my future husband. Only my closest friends know who he is. Yes, he is half Samoan.

Here are pictures of me and the sky, enjoy it!