if they give you shh

"Jade!" All the students in earshot jumped as they heard the usually light and carefree voice of the blonde boom down the hallway. "Get back here!"

"No!" The brunette shouted back, not even bothering to turn around, continuing to storm down the corridor instead, ignoring all of the curious glances from her peers.

Perrie and Jade were considered the 'it' couple of the school, everyone either wanted to be them, be in a relationship like theirs, or be with them. They'd been together since freshmen year, and were the perfect couple; Jade was cute and sweet, well known as being highly intelligent and nerdy with a heart of gold, where as Perrie was the bolder of the two, her loud laughter being a constant sound heard throughout the school, not much could damper her happiness. She didn't give a shit what anyone thought, and was very protective of those she cared about, especially Jade.

"For fucks sake, Jade, stop!"

Though maybe they weren't the perfect couple after all.

Jade stopped and whirled around to face the blonde, taking no notice that all of the students in the hall were watching their interaction intensely. "What, Perrie?!"

"Would you just talk to me!"

Throwing her arms up, Jade let out a groan. "What's the point? We've talked about it before and nothing changed!"

"What do you want to change?" Perrie asked, brows furrowing.

"You! You're so jealous and overprotective!"

"That's who I am, Jade! Maybe if you weren't so fucking friendly, I wouldn't have to be that way!"

The brunette's eyes narrowed. "What are you trying to say?"

"You're friendly, I get that, but you're too friendly. You give other people the wrong idea."

"I don't give them any idea!" Jade huffed.

"You do! Sometimes I can't help but think that you'd rather be off fucking them than be with me!"

"Oh, so now you're saying that I'm a slut?"

Now it was Perrie's turn to groan. "That's not what I'm saying at all!"

"You know what, just forget it, Perrie." Jade shook her head and turned to walk away.

Perrie reached out to grab Jade's wrist. "You can't just walk away from our problems."

Jade was quick to yank her arm back. "I can't do this right now, I need some time."

The taller girl watched Jade walked away until the smaller girl was out of her sight. She turned around to go the other way, finally noticing everyone watching her.

"What?" She growled, stomping down the hall. "Move!" She hissed, shoving anyone in her way.

Once she was out of sight, the halls buzzed with talk as everyone started gossiping about what just happened.

_______________________________________

"Hey, Perrie."

The blonde glanced at the girl from the corner of her eye, focusing back on her locker immediately once she saw who it was.

"Oh, hey, Becca." She mumbled.

"So I was thinking you could come over later." Becca whispered seductively, shutting the blonde's locker.

Perrie jumped, snatching her hand away just in time to avoid getting it caught in the door. She turned to Becca, her eyes narrowing as the other girl ran a finger down her arm.