Untitled Part 11

Perrie smirked flinging the door open, and walked inside the strip club. She wasn't one for strip clubs often, but their was this one girl that had her addicted like a drug. The way her hips moved so ... . professionally, her seductive eyes, her smooth skin, and Jesus Christ, don't even get Perrie started on the girl's butt. She wasn't really interested in looking at any other dancer, because she was set on this girl's type of way for dancing, while Perrie was searching around the strip club, one of her best friends Taylor stood their awkwardly, feeling uncomfortable in the atmosphere, due to the fact she was straight.

But meanwhile, her other best friend Valerie was already pulling dollar bills out of her bra, and throwing them onto the stage, cheering the dancer on. (A/N: fuck bitches get money A.K.A the meaning of Valerie's name) Perrie clicked her tongue, seeing her favorite dancer no where around. She shook her head and walked towards the back of the club, seperating herself away from the pedophile men in the club. She leaned against the wall, and let her eyes roam around the other girls in the club, deciding who could replace her favorite one in the meantime. Though, none of them would move as good and as sexy as Perrie would like. She huffed out in annoyance, while her friend Taylor was walking towards her.

"Why did you drag me here?" Taylor asked in a irritated tone, because she would rather be at home watching Orange Is The New Black on Netflix. Perrie giggled, and shrugged knowing Taylor was straight, but still dragged her to the club. "Just let loose," Perrie said in a cheerful tone, but deep down inside her head, her mind was clouded with thoughts of her favorite dancer, giving someone else a lap dance. All she got from Taylor was a groan, before she stood next to Perrie against the wall.

"I'm surprised you aren't getting a lap dance right now." Taylor scoffed, picking at her nail polish, a grin plastered onto her face as she felt Perrie's body stiffen at her words. "Just looking for the right one," Perrie replied in a stone-cold tone. "What's your ideal stripper then, Miss Sassy Edwards," Taylor giggled, still waiting a response from Perrie. "Dunno, maybe a girl who could actually dance, and look good while doing it?" Perrie answered truthfully, not wanting Taylor to investigate her anymore. "How about that one over there?" Taylor pointed towards the brunette in red lingerie, who was preparing to give herself to another girl, sitting firmly on the girl's lap, before she began moving her hips in a slow, hypnotizing way that made Perrie aroused even more. Maybe it was the fact the mysterious brunette had a great body, and a nice butt, but Perrie was addicted to the way the brunette moved.

"Perrie!" Taylor shouted in the ivory-skinned girl's ear, causing Perrie to make a squeak and jump up from the loud unsubtle noise. "Jesus Christ! What?" Perrie asked, groaning as she rubbed her ear, feeling slightly deaf from Taylor's screaming (A/N: (; 'Taylor's screaming') "I wanted to know if you wanted anything from the bar?" Taylor suggested, really needing to get away from all the lesbian aura she was in when she was around Perrie or Valerie. "Just get me a shot of whiskey ... . ." Perrie mumbled in a hurried voice, her eyes trained on the brunette who was finally getting off of the girl. Taylor shook her head, and walked towards the bar and sat on one of the bar stools awaiting to be served by a bartender or a barista. Meanwhile, Perrie was walking over towards the mysterious brunette, who was bending over in a corner to pick up the money she had dropped earlier.

Perrie grinned and spectated the brunette's bum from a fair distance, loving how amazing it looked. She had wanted to get her hands onto this girl as soon as possible, but before she could the girl was already up on the stage and near the pole. Perrie growled, and frowned, but nevertheless pushed away the men that was blocking her way and stood around the stage, her eyes trained on the brunette. She had a gut-feeling her favorite dancer wasn't here, but she had a feeling that the brunette could satisfy her tonight. The brunette started dancing, and Perrie pretty sure her ears were gonna go deaf from the wolf whistles coming from the pedophile men around the stage.