honeymoon

Jade stood by the window of their vacation home, looking out into the night. Memories of their wedding flashed in her mind, making her smile and her heart flutter. She was so happy her and Perrie are finally married. The fans were so supportive of it, it made Jade feel incredible.

"Oh Misses Jade Edwards!" Perrie called, making Jade giggle at the new name. She skipped over to the sound of her voice, stopping in her tracks when she saw Perrie. Laying on the huge white bed, Perrie was facing Jade with her legs wide open. Biting on her lip, Perrie circled around her clit, watching Jade's eyes become darker with lust.

image

"Holy shit babe," Jade breathed.

Perrie giggles at her wife's state, rubbing herself faster, making her hips buckle softly. Jade didn't want to waste time, it was far too precious to her. Throwing all her clothes off, she rushed to the bed, climbing on top of her blonde beauty. Leaning over her, Jade kissed her plump lips hard, earning a moan from Perrie.

image

Perrie grabbed and pinched Jade's tits, wanting to hear the innocent girl say dirty things. Her tongue glided over her lips and down her neck.

"Fuck Perrie, that feels so good," Jade moaned, thrusting her hips against Perrie's. Pulling back, Jade slid down her body, kissing every inch that she passed, until she got to the perfect pink pussy Perrie possessed. Jade's tongue flicked out, licking up the slit gently. Perrie's hands shook from the pleasure coursing through her body.

"Yes, good girl. Mmm I love you baby," Perrie whispered, tugging at her own hair.

Jade wanted to make her feel good. Spreading Perrie's lips apart, her tongue darted out circling around her core. She looked up, admiring the blue eyed girl's perfect round tits. Perrie couldn't help but pinch her nipples, adding to the pleasure Jade was giving her. Slipping a finger, Jade sucked on her clit and fucked her. Perrie threw her head against the pillows, clenching the bedding in her hands. Jade's movements became quicker, making her wife's hips buckle uncontrollably.

"Baby- baby stop," Perrie panted.

Jade pulled her hands back, confused at Perrie's sudden command. In a blink of an eye, Perrie was behind Jade. She pushed the brown haired girl over, rubbing her tight pussy from behind, making Jade moan loudly.

image

"Mmm you are so wet babe," Perrie sang, "I can't wait to taste you. God you are absolutely soaked." Turning Jade over, she attached her lips to her pussy, licking the slit and rubbing her clit. Leaving sloppy kissing up Jade's body, she kissed her while sliding a finger into the core of her tight little pussy.

image

Jade started forget how to breathe, panting low breaths and moaning softly. Perrie smirked at the girl beneath her, loving her gentle moans which were music to her ears. Jade grabbed Perrie's hand, feeling over whelmed.

"Yes Perrie oh god I'm gonna-" Jade stopped talking, letting her high take over. Perrie watched her newly wedded wife come undone in front of her eyes. She had seen this very sight many times before, however it was just different since they are now married. She felt completely bliss. Jade opened her eyes to see Perrie staring at her lovingly. Pulling her down, she cuddled into her naked body, kissing her with every ounce of love and adoration in her body.

image

Pulling, back they girls laid in comfortable silence, looking into each other's eyes.

"I love you so much," Perrie whispered, kissing Jade's forehead softly.

"I love you more." Jade whispered back.