sleep gp

Perrie woke up to the warm weight of Jade pinning her down. Her warm back pressed against Perrie's arm, her shapely legs entangled with hers. Sighing softly, Perrie turned to her side and pulled Jade's small and sexy frame against her body. Perrie's cock was erect—no surprises there—and she sandwiched it in between Jade's plump ass cheeks, resisting the urge to just start humping her wife first thing in the morning.

Though to be fair, with an ass like that, Perrie would do anything to fuck it in the morning. And she had, in the past. Those were always mornings well spent, albeit she would be exhausted for the rest of the day.

Right now, she was content in holding Jade in her arms, feeling her chest rise and fall with every deep breath. Perrie cupped Jadel's tits, rolled her nipple between thumb and forefinger until it stiffened and peaked. Perrie kissed the nape of Jade's neck and sucked on the spot behind her ear. She squeezed her tits until the flesh bulged out between her fingers.

Precum was leaking out of her cock, and Perrie longed to fuck Jade like this—warm and limp, submissive to her every whim since she was asleep. Perrie licked her lips and ignored the insistent pulsing of her cock as she humped against Jade's butt cheeks. Perrie licked her finger and rubbed it around Jade's nipple, making the stiff buds wet.

God, she really need to put it in Jade. Perrie spread Jade's legs, her hand wandering down to cup her mound. Her heat radiated from her pussy, and Perrie groaned. She slipped her cock in between Jade's soft thighs, a desperate moan ripping through her. Perrie could feel Jade's pussy lips wrapped around her thick meat. Fucking against Rachel's thighs, her length dragged against her slit.

Perrie could slowly feel Jade waking up. Her arms moved and her breathing was no longer even. For a moment, she thought about ceasing her actions and pretend she was asleep. But before she could turn around and fake her snoring, Jade's eyelids opened, and out came her beautiful brown eyes. And they looked at Perrie from over her shoulders, a smirk on her lips.

"Couldn't wait, huh?" She teased, reaching back to rub the back of Perrie's neck. "How about stop teasing me like that and just put your dick inside me?"

"So early in the morning and you already have that potty mouth," Perrie retorted. She made Jade lay on her back and she grabbed her legs, hooking them up on her shoulders. Her heavy cock slapped against Jade's pussy, and in one smooth thrust, she sheathed her meat all the way to the hilt. Back arching, Jade clawed at Perrie's arm with a short scream.

Perrie leaned over Jade's body, the angle of her cock allowing her to hit deep inside her, the tip of her shaft nudging along Jade's cervix. Her pussy, hot and wet, clamped tight around Perrie's dick. Sweat trickled down the side of Perrie's face, her eyes never leaving Jade's features. Her mouth, parted as she moaned constantly, enticed Perrie. She kissed her deeply, the angle changing, Jade's pussy squeezing her cock. "Ohhh, fuck." Perrie left crescent indentations along the skin of Jade's calves. "Your pussy is fucking amazing..."

Grasping the back of Perrie's neck, Jade wrapped her legs around her neck, locked tight with her ankles. "You gonna come already, baby?" She teased, her pussy muscles flexing around Perrie's pumping cock. At her tone, Perrie snarled and lowered Jade's legs so they were wrapped around her waist. She fucked into Jade's pussy, the headboard tapping out their rhythm against the wall.

Not long after, Jade's back was arched and she was coming and screaming. Her walls became more slippery, almost sucking Perrie deeper inside her wet hole. Unable to hold back any longer, Perrie let out a deep groan. She came hard, her dick pulsing out thick ropes deep inside Jade, the rippling of her pussy around Perrie's shaft made her come harder. Not to mention that she's always so sensitive in the mornings.