Chapter 6: See You Tomorrow

Are you bored?

I  yawn while I'm typing words to reply Zayn's text. It's snowing outside. Robert is nowhere I can see since he met a brunette girl when we were just arrived here in Keswick. I don't know how they can know each other. I think he knows that actually I don't want to go here and suddenly he excuses himself and hangs out with that girl. So here I am now, sitting alone in a French Restaurant.

Very. I really wanna go home

I order a bowl of chicken and mushroom soup pastry. It tastes pretty good. I spoon my soup slowly. I'm about to text Robert when Zayn's reply is arrived.

Shall I call you?

I'm thinking for a moment. Sure. Call me

My phone rings after five seconds. So quick

"Hello Agdal!" He greets me. His voice sounds happy and excited.

"Hello! How's Ireland?"

"Nothing special. It's freezing in here. I bet Keswick isn't much better."

I nod. "You bet! Nothing is interesting here when it's winter."

"Hm...I know."

"When are you going home?" I ask.

"I can go home whenever I want to. Why? You can't wait to see me, right?" I can hear smirk in his voice.

Suddenly I blush. "Excuse me?! What did you just say?"

He chuckles. "I said you can't wait to see me."

"What?" I chuckle as well. "You're so confident, Zayn."

"Yep. I'm confident because I'm right."

I roll my eyes. "Alright, alright, whatever. I'll hang up."

"No! Agdal don't hang up!"

I smirk. Gotcha! "I'm joking, idiot! What then if I really hung up the phone?"

He breathes heavily. "Umm...I don't know...," he says hanging.

"I don't know?"

"What is this? Are you interrogating me?"

"No, I'm not. I just wanna know," I mumble. I bite my bottom lip.

"Really?" I can hear his voice in disbelief.

"Really. Zayn can we change the topic please?"

He laughs. "You started it and you want to end it quickly? No, I won't end this."

"Stop laughing!" I blush again, "If you won't end this, you have to answer me then. What if I really hung up the phone earlier?"

"Umm....," he hesitates, "I might be upset. Like, I was joking, and...and you couldn't take my joke and just hung up. And I would be...umm....a bit sad."

There's a silence for a moment.

"I mean, I wanted to talk to you for a long time but you just hung up like....you didn't wanna talk to me," he continues.

Suddenly I feel like, blushing, happy and nervous at the same time. I can't help but my lips form a big smile. Even there's a waiter who is staring at me and he's like giving me a 'What's wrong with you?' look.

"Agdal? Still alive?" His voice awakens me.

"Y-yeah...yeah...I'm here."

"Something wrong?"

"Nope. Nothing is wrong."

"Anyway, when are you going home?"

"Umm...I'm not sure...," I look at my watch in my left hand, "Maybe at 3 or 4pm today."

"Okay. And....I'm wondering. What are you going to do tomorrow on New Year's Eve?"

"Umm...nothing, I guess," I shake my head, "Since there's a 'problem' between Kasha and I, so I guess I'll do nothing." Godness I miss Kasha so much!

"Umm...alright. So...umm...A friend invited me to attend to the launching of his brand new perfume tomorrow. And...I got two invitations," he pauses. I can hear his nervousness.

"Then?" I know where this is going

"Would you go with me? I mean, I've got two invitations and I don't know who I shall ask to go with me."

I'm thinking. Suddenly I remember Kasha's words again; "It's like you close yourself from any guys. You don't want and don't let them to get to know you."  "You have to move on, Naura. You have to try to trust someone again."

"And...I insist, Agdal," he utters, "I won't accept a 'no'".

I grin. "The answer is 'yes' then," I say.

"Good! Alright then, I will pick you up tomorrow at 5 pm."

"Okay," I see Robert in front of the restaurant entrance. Then he walks towards my table. How does he know I'm here? I haven't told him that I'm here!

"Alright. So...see you tomorrow, Agdal," His voice sounds smooth.

"See you, Zayn."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Hello guys! I'm so sorry it takes quite long time to update! And I'm sorry, again, if this chapter is short and there's a lot of dialogue. I try to write better on the next chapters. Well, ENJOY!! :) xx