Chapter 9: Fall In Love

"Zayn, are you sure this is alright?"

We are on our way to a Japanese restaurant in Westminster.

Ten minutes ago, after Louis's perfume launching party ended, he asked me to go to a popular Japanese restaurant near to London Eye. Actually, he insisted. "Come on, Agdal! It is still 10pm and is New Year's Eve! And I'm craving for sushi," he said. I refused at first and gave him an idea to go to another Japanese restaurant. But he refused. He said it's near to London Eye, so we can celebrate New Year's Eve there.

"It's impossible for us to get a table now, Zayn," I whined. But he sticked out to go to that place.

And here I am now, sitting on his car next to him while he's driving and humming a song from his music player.

"Don't worry! We will get a table on there. We don't even have to queue," he answers, then continues humming.

"So confident," I say sarcastically.

He chuckles. "What? Just wait and see, Agdal." I shrug as a reply.

I lean my back to the seat and open my tumblr. I'm scrolling down my dashboard when Zayn asks me abruptly. "What is your favorite music?"

I turn my face from my phone screen to him. "Huh? Umm...I like pop music, I don't know. To be honest, I don't really know the kind of musics. As long as I feel it good when I'm listening to it, I like it. And mostly...umm...I like songs which are kinda romantic, slow, things like that," I explain, making him nods. "What about you?" I ask him back.

He turns to me for a second then turns back to the front. He puts his elbow to the window and leans his head to his hand while driving. "Erm...I like pop, pop rock, RnB, many else," he smiles and gives me a glance. "As long as I feel it good when I'm listening to it, I like it," he teases me with copying my words.

"Copycat!" I groan jokingly, making him chuckles.

After ten minutes on the way, we're arrived. Zayn comes out from the car first, then opens the vehicle for me. "Thank you!" I say. He offers his arm, and I take it.

When we're almost reaching the entrance, I see a long queue. It's almost midnight; almost entering The New Year, but they're still standing there and waiting for their turns. "Seriously Zayn, the queue is so long! Come on! Let's go to another restaurant around here!" I whine. Who would spend their New Year's Eve by waiting for their turns to eat?

Well, maybe those people. But I definitely won't.

But the thing that really annoys me now is, Zayn only laughs and pats my hand which is around his arm. "Relax, Agdal. Trust me," he convinces me. He even gives me a wink, making me roll my eyes.

I'm a bit surprised when we reach the entrance, a waitress who stands near to us is bowing down to Zayn and I. I give Zayn a wondering face but he replies that waitress with smiling and giving a nod. A waiter opens the door for us. "Mr. Zayn! Welcome!" that waiter greets us. He bows his head when he sees me and smiles. I smile and nod as a response.

This is my first time coming here. This restaurant is a five-stars restaurant and is so popular here in London; or maybe in the UK. Of course I've never come here before because my wallet definitely can't buy something here.

There's a lot of people in there. The restaurant interior design is awesome! It's like a touch of Japanese culture, modern and luxury design are mixed into one.

"Thank you, Nakata!" Zayn says. "Is Doniya here?"

"No, Mister. She was here at 8pm then went out after staying, like, thirty minutes."