Chapter 13: The Laughs

"Agdal what happened? Why do you cry?" Zayn hugs me back.

My tears keep falling down my face. Zayn rubs my hair gently.

I exactly don't know why I am getting so emotional like this. I feel like, miss him so much. So much. Then he shows up all of a sudden like this, after a few days not seeing him. It makes me very very happy. And maybe because of those many happiness, I get emotional.

I can hear his heartbeat, and it's comforting me. Now I can control my emotion and my tears stop falling.

Zayn push me slowly to see me. I don't have any courages to look at him in the eyes. I keep looking at his chest wrapped in a white t-shirt. He is wearing a white t-shirt, black jeans, his favourite black boots and a leather jacket. He looks so manly.

"Agdal, what's wrong? Something bad happened?" He cups my face with his hands. He has to bend down a little to see my face because I don't look up at him.

I shake my head. "Nothing," I say and look at him. I give him a little smile.

He releases his hands from my face. "Then why did you cry?" He shrugs. He seems worried. I roll my eyes and give him a stupid smirk, making him more curious.

"Agdal you're crazy," he states and gives me a look.

I chuckle. He looks so cute when he is curious. "But promise me you won't laugh if I tell you!" I demand.

"I won't! Promise!" He crosses his fingers.

"Alright! So..," I move my earlock behind my ear, "I've just cried because....," I pause.

"Because?" He raises his thick eyebrows.

"Because..., I've missed you so much." That's it! I've said it!

I blush and feel embarrassed. I can feel my cheeks become red but I don't care. At least I'm being honest.

Zayn becomes fixated after hearing what I've just said. His eyes just looks straight into mine. I'm wondering what he is thinking about now. I wish I could read people's minds, like Edward Cullen. I really want to know what he is thinking about me. Does he love me back or not? Does he feels his stomach fluttering when he's with me?

Suddenly I feel like I really want him to kiss me, on the lips.

Please kiss me, Zayn....

Of course I ain't brave enough to tell him.

After staring at each other, he rubs my cheek softly. His lips lift a tender smile. "I miss you too, you know? That's why I come here," he says.

I grin. Then he pulls his hand.

"Are you busy at the moment?" He asks.

"Umm...Nope. Why?"

"Would you like to go to my place? I will show you my art room!" He says excitedly.

I raise my eyebrows and smile. "Sure! I would like to!"

"Good!" He says. Then he offers his hand to me. "Let's go! And it's freezing here!" He adds as I take his hand then we walk hand to hand to his car.

As usual, we're talking about anything and everything while we're on the way to his house. He even offers himself to cook for our dinner at his place. I'm pretty surprised when he tells me that he can cook and is a good cook as a guy level. I challenge him to cook a fish for dinner and he takes it.

"You will see, Agdal. You will see. You will regret for doubting my cooking skill," he threatens me with a stupid smirk on his face.

"Yeah, let's see!" I say with confidence.