Violet

Inspirations;
Heartbreak?
Books about Royals

The pack watched from their abodes the journey their warriors were taking to the Rouge prince's hideout. Their spies said that the rouges were chatting about something. Rouges from all the lands traveled to the hideout. For an event, it was the perfect time to attack. The guards kept hidden up in the trees. Rouges were bustling into the abandoned church, in fancy suits and dresses. What could be so important to steal fancy clothes for. Soon the rouges stopped coming.

Many a few rouges coming in late but still. Soon, a violin could be heard, and a piano, and a trumpet! A band was playing, but the rouges were quiet, no chatter could be heard when the music started playing. There were thick blinds so no one could see in. Until a teenage girl popped up in front of the pack camera. Hi Camera dude! She said startling the camera man. Wait a second, camera? The girl said thinking to herself. She looked around to see the guards staring at the girl, guns in hand. Hmph, well isn't that a way to treat a little lady. Back at the pack house the beta female and male kept yelling how that was one of their missing nieces, Lily was her name. The eldest was born into captivity, causing her to have white hair from endless amounts of deathly bleach. But Lily was safe from all the painful experiments. The Betas only met their nieces 12 years ago, Lily being 1 and Violet ( the eldest ) being 8. Well, gotta go, can't miss Violet's big day. Lily said before dropping from the tree and rushing into the abandoned church.

The Gamma was shocked. Lily was one of the two missing beta children. Violet being the other. They've been missing for years and now they just pop up? I'm going down. The Gamma said to his men. The camera man following. Lily was now 13, Violet being 19. The Gamma pulled away the curtains to look inside, luckily the could see well inside. The Seats were filled, there were even rouges sitting on the floor. That's when everyone at the pack house gasped in shock. There, a certain white haired werewolf walked down the aisle, in a beautiful wedding dress. Her features were uncanny. Her natural tanned skin, her shining white hair, it was the other missing daughter.

Violet.

She was getting married. But to whom, the camera panned around the room to find the male, but to the packs shock. It was the Rouge prince. Standing there, he looked happy, his eyes full of absolute love, as were Violets. They couldn't interrupt now, so they let the rouges be for hours upon hours. Until the reception. Everyone was sitting in the church laughing, Violet looked happy. Lily was too. Soon it was time for the attack. As the two danced across the small space the pack watched, enchanted. They spun around happily. Laughing, loving every moment. The Gamma told his men to attack, but only to kill the prince and whatever rouges attacked.

As the men charged Lily screamed. Rouges attacked, and blood splattered everywhere. The prince, Violet, and Lily running into the dark forest. The Gamma and his men followed. Shot rang through the air. Soon we had surrounded the three. Violets dress was torn, Lily's knees were covered in dirt. The Prince was worried for his newly wedded wife. Violet cried into her mate's arms, for she was afraid. I don't know why your here, but please, just let us go. The prince held strong. Antonio, I'm scared. Lily said bravely. Prince Anton, you need to come with us. The Gamma said. Antonio nodded. Give me a second. He replied cooly.

The Prince went down to Lily's level. Take care of them for me, okay. He said wiping away Lily's tears. Lily hiccuped before nodded. Oh my muse... the prince began. Violet shook her head. For her big day had been ruined, and now the one she loved was being taken away. He hugged her tightly, knowing it would be the last. She kissed him one last time before whispering something in his ear, it was inaudible. His eyes lit up for a second. Give them this. He said to Violet, it was a small necklace key. Keep my music box safe for me. He said before looking at the guards. Violet chocked out a sob. Run Violet! Take Lily and Run! Violet picked up Lily and ran.