The Cousin

^^^^Female SwapFell Sisters by Eli-sing (they are just a reference and they aren't related in this book)

Drake's P.O.V

Tiana squealed as she watched the black sleek car pull into the pack driveway. I looked confused as it was only her cousin. The car pulled up, the windows were covered and I couldn't see inside. It annoyed me. The car door opened to a young woman wearing a black crop top and jeans. She had multiple piercing and her waist had a torn up red ribbon on it. Her hair was in a tight high ponytail and she wore long high heels boots.

Why would Tiana know someone like this? Let alone be related! The mysterious woman looked very intimidating until sweet Tiana ran up to her and hugged her tightly. The female had a distasteful look on her face before facing the music and realizing she wasn't getting out of this.

The guards worried the Rouge woman would hurt her. But Tiana's happy giggled and the woman's sigh gave them a sense of security. Tip let me go! Kiki hasn't been sleeping and Dominique won't get off her ass. She giggled. Let me see my niece! Tiana said squealing. Soon another woman came out, she had a chocked around her neck and multiple ear piercings as well and the smell of smoke never trailed far behind her.

In her arms was a one year old African American baby girl, she was wide awake and her bright blue eyes contrasted her dark skin. Dom! I told you no smoking around Devi! Tiana's cousin growled. Sorry, it wasn't in the car though. Dom said frowning before passing the year old old baby girl to her and they shared a quick kiss.

Imani look at her! Tiana said squealing at the dazed little one. She wore a black shirt with overalls; she clung onto Imane tightly. Her little fists were curled against the fabric of the shirt

 Her little fists were curled against the fabric of the shirt

Just Imagine her with bright blue eyes....

Tiana! She's sleeping! I said scolding my cousin. Tip smiled and silently cooed at Kiki. Alpha James, Tip's mate came up to me and we shook hands. I'm Imani Deborahs, this my mate Dominque and this is our daughter Devi, short for Devin. She held out her hand and I cautiously shook it. Devi fell back asleep as Tiana took the reins and welcomed Imane, Dom, and Devi into the pack house. I have a feeling this visit is going to be eventful

________________

This is a book about an alpha who faces his mates Rouge cousin Imani. Imani has secrets that even Tinana doesn't know. When Imani is questioned about her past it raises questions as the only things they know is that she was kicked out from the family and not even Tiana will tell. Hopefully this story becomes popular.