2.3 • T o S t a r t A g a i n

Final chapter, thankyou so much if you've read this far, I hope you enjoyed it xo

One Month Later

Evie

I lay in his bed fully content with his arms wrapped around me, the warm bed shielding us from the outside world. It was my wish to stay in his arms forever. My head was nuzzled into his chest, his above mine on the pillow because he was the perfect amount of inches taller than me. It was heavenly. I just loved waking up next to him and looking at him, examining his face so I knew every inch of it perfectly.

"Evie." He mumbled sleepily in his rough, adorable morning voice. "I can feel you staring at me again."

"You're just so handsome." I smiled kissing his chest lightly multiple times. His arms unwound from around me and his hands placed themselves on my hips as he lifted me up so our lips could meet and they immediately began to work with each other, moving with eagerness. He lifted me again placing me on top of him so that I was straddling him as we continued to kiss and I rolled my hips slightly.

"You're gonna make me so horny

"You're gonna make me so horny." He breathed into my neck.

"You're always horny." I laughed at him.

"Only for you, Ev."

"Well we can't have sex now." I shook my head slightly. "We're going to Cal's remember."

"Yeah, but I'd prefer to see you than Cal." He joked.

"Oh come on, half the time he makes me jealous of you two." I giggled.

"It's the bromance!" He began to chant. "Malum." I laughed loudly, rolling off him and standing up to make my way into the bathroom. I washed and cleaned myself up before changing into jeans and a shirt and Mikey's flannel. "I'm glad you've made yourself so comfortable that you wear my things without asking me."