III

*BEEP - BEEP - BEEP*

Ughhhh. 6:30am. I missed waking up at 2pm every day.

I took a quick shower, lazily put my school uniform on, and finished getting ready.

Me:
ay, where tf r u ?? we're gonna be late yo. get ur ass outside LMAOOO
Read. 07:43.

Yoongi:
fuk. just a sec
Delivered. 07:48.

He rushed outside of his house and headed to his car, telling me to come.

"Hmmm .. Now, who's the one who took too long and had to be told to get their ass outside ??" I teased.

"Shut up, I overslept okay ?"

"lmao don't worry, man. Its just a prank !!" I said, smiling despite him looking unamused.

"Oh, by the way, nice car !!" I added.

"thanks" he replied coldly.

He still seemed groggy from waking up late, so I decided to be quiet for awhile. 

We arrived at school and immediately met with the guys after getting our class schedules. We exchanged sheets, seeing if we had any classes together. Surprisingly, I had first and last period with Yoongi (despite our one year age difference), second with Namjoon and Jin, and third with the rest of the boys.

Tae was also in Yoongi's and I's fourth period class. I felt a little anxious having a class with Tae. 

Yoongi and I made our way to our first period class- music. We sat together since we both didn't like anyone else in our class, and because we were each other's only friends there.

I thought to myself; besides Namjoon, I have a couple other friends (who were girls), but I didn't have any classes with them and we didn't talk or hang out as often as we planned in the summer. Namjoon and the boys were the only people I wanted to hang out with now.

I got back to reality when our music teacher was asking me what instrument I'd be playing. 

"U-Uhm, sorry sir. I'll be playing the piano"

"Okok, you and Yoongi on piano. Got it" he replied.

"You play piano too ?" Yoongi whispered to me.

"Yeahh, since I was 6 .." I whispered back.

He giggled a little. "Me too"

I smiled at him sweetly. 

There was only one piano in the music room, so Yoongi and I had to share and take turns. We sat next to each other on the piano bench taking turns playing what our teacher had instructed us to play. Yoongi and I wanted to play freely, but we were supposed to be practicing chords and finger placement. 

"I have a piano at my house, we can play there after school if you want. I wanna hear your music." He whispered again.

I nodded at him and he smiled back at me. 

After first period, I said goodbye to Yoongi and told him that I'd see him again later in fourth period. 

The day dragged on, nothing exciting. The classes I had with the other boys had stricter teachers, I couldn't talk with them too much. I kept counting down the hours 'til fourth period so that I can talk with Yoongi.

Authors Note [A/N]

I just started this story today, and I know no ones reading it; but if you're reading this, ayyy wussup, I hope you like it so far. I know it's kinda boring right now, but I promise you that it's gonna get better and more intense. 

~ J