V

*time jump : November '15*

A few months have flown by and [Y/N] and I have gotten so much closer. My feelings for her grew every day.

It was fourth period and we were working on a project that required a partner. [Y/N] and I agreed to work together. The assignment just was to take photos of our partner. [Y/N] was taking photos of me and I glanced over to see Tae giving us looks. Did he know that I like her ?

It was my turn to take [Y/N]'s photos now. I took a few and looked at them with her.
"You look really cute here ..." I said quietly.

"Really ? Thanks !" she said, blushing.
I smiled back at her.

We headed back to our computers to import the pictures in. We were supposed to import the ones of ourselves only, but I secretly got hers too.

While I was putting the pictures in, I heard Tae talking to [Y/N]. I rolled my eyes and continued what I was doing. It wasn't easy seeing him all the time since his friends were also mine, but I had to suppress my feelings.

"Hey, so I'm having a party this saturday, you guys wanna come ?" He asked the both of us.

"Yoongi, if you're going, I'll go" she said

" .. Sure, why not ?" I said with a blank face.

I'm not looking foreward to this since its Tae's party, but [Y/N] looked like she really wanted to go for some reason.