XIII

April '16

For the past few days, Yoongi & Tae have been acting kind of strange. Both of them were trying unusually hard to get close to me. Tae opened every door for me, Yoongi sat extremely close to me during music class, Tae kept complimenting me, & Yoongi kept walked me to all of my classes. I know Tae was trying to get me back, but what was Yoongi doing ?

Later that day, after Yoongi had dropped me off after school, he invited me to go on a walk with him. 
While we were walking, our chemistry and conversation felt awkward as fuck. Things just weren't the same since the day we confessed. 

We strolled around the neighbourhood, most of the time in silence. When we were coming back to my house, he stopped and finally said something to me. 

"[Y/N] .. tell me the truth. Do you like Tae again ? What's going on with you two ?"
I stopped walking as well, shook by what he had just said. 
I looked down at my feet and didn't reply.
He stared at me for a moment, waiting for a response.

"[Y/N], I don't think he's right for you."
I looked at him in confusion. What did he mean by that ? Is he just saying that as a concerned friend ? Or does he still like me and is jealous ?

"It seems like you have feelings for him again since you're always with him. You used to be so anxious around him and wanted to get away from him as much as possible, but now you're hanging out at his house, and going to dinner with him ? You know that he hurt you. You told me that he wasn't a good boyfriend. You told me that you felt used. Why go back ?"

I was still silent.

"[Y/N], I don't want to be friends with you anymore."

"W-what ?" I finally spoke. "You don't want to be friends with me because of that ??"

"I don't want to be friends with you anymore because I still have feelings for you. I want to be more than your best friend. Agreeing to stay friends was the hardest thing I've done so far. Seeing you always with Tae all the time hurts so much. I need to know if you like him or not. I wanna be yours. I need you."

"Y-Yoongi ... I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I hurt you. I just- I wanted to save our friendship. I haven't had a friend like you in awhile, and I didn't wanna ruin that by getting into a relationship. I only started hanging out with Tae more because I wanted to forget about my feelings for you so that we can stay friends. This whole thing was stupid though because I ended up ruining our friendship anyways ..."

"So, you don't have feelings for Tae at all ?"
I shook my head.

A smile spread across Yoongi's face immediately.

"But Yoongi, if we're a couple, what happens if we break up ? And won't it be weird being all couple-y around the guys ? And won't this be awkward with Tae ?" I said, concerned.

He held my hand in reassurance .
"Don't worry about breaking up. If that happens, we'll get through it. They guys want  us to be together so badly, and Tae ? He'll move on quickly. We'll talk to him and apologize. Worry about us now. I'm in love with you [Y/N]. I want to be with you." He said with a loving look in his eyes.

I look at him for a moment; still processing the last thing, but then quickly wrapped my arms around his torso & hugged him tightly. 

Suddenly, I felt something drop on the top of my head. I looked up and saw raindrops falling gradually from the cloudy sky. I then broke the hug as it began to rain heavily. 
Yoongi grabbed my hand, trying to pull me to shelter, but I stayed in my place and pulled him to me. I looked into his eyes and held his hands firmly. 

"I'm in love with you too, Yoongi."

I have never seen him smile so big.

He let go of my hand and pushed my soaked hair behind my ear, then cupping my cheek in his palm. He leaned in closer, looking into my eyes before pressing his soft lips against mine. He let go of my other hand; moving mine to his neck, and his to my waist. The rain suddenly didn't bother us anymore. 

As we kissed passionately, I thought to myself;
I knew there was something else about him. This was it.

A/N

yO WHEN I WAS WRITING THE KISS SCENE, THIS SONG POPPED INTO MY HEAD,, IT GIVES ME SUCH FEELS, 10/10 RECOMMEND LISTENING TO IT WHEN READING THIS CHAPTER !!

Also, I think this is the end of the story, but I'll do lil continuations in the next few parts ok :))
I hope you enjoyed it !! It's my first fanfic, I know it's trash. The concept of it though is based on my friend's love story w his neighbour//best friend & after I wrote this story, they started dating :') this is dedicated to u kev~~ stay woke.

~ Jazunyan