IV

It was finally fourth period– media arts ((basically photography, photo/video editing)). I walked into the room of computers and saw Yoongi already waiting for me inside. I sat next to him, asking him how his day was so far only to be inturrupted by our teacher.

"Alright, lets get started. I've already made up a seating plan for who is at what computer"

The class groaned.

"Oh, hush. Its for the better.
Okay, [Y/L/N] [Y/N], you're at computer 24, the last one. Kim Taehyung, computer 23, Min Yoongi, computer 22 .."

My eyes widened. I didn't wanna sit beside Tae. I looked at Tae and Yoongi. Both of them were shook as well. We all protested to change seats, but his decisions were final.

We took our seats and logged into our computers. I tried my best to not look at Tae but he was making it hard for me.

"[Y/N] ? You okay ? Is me sitting here gonna be a problem for you ?"
I just looked away and ignored him. I wanted to talk to Yoongi, but it was difficult since Tae was in the middle of us.

The bell finally rang. Yoongi waited for me as I packed up my things. We headed outside to his car and the ride was pretty silent.

"So .. you still wanna go to my house to play for me ?"

"Yeahh, of course .." I answered shyly.

Yoongi's POV

I was disappointed that we weren't beside each other, but I can tell that she's upset over something else. Why was she so anxious around Tae ? What happened between them ?

We arrived at my house and I led her inside. I threw my bag to the floor and she placed hers gently beside mine. I told her to follow me as I walked upstairs to my bedroom. Thank God I cleaned up my room the other day.

"Okay, there it is" I said, pointing to the old, brown Spinet piano against my wall. She sat down on the piano bench and I shut the door.

"Wow, its really good" She said while playing a single chord.

"Play me something" I said, sitting next to her.

I was in awe.
"Wow .. T-that was beautiful. What song is that ?"

"I, Uh, I wrote it. Its called 'I Need U'"

"Holy shit, it's so good !!"

"T-thanks .. Lemme hear you play now !"

Your POV:

I looked down at the piano as he started to play. I glanced over at his tattoos on his forearm, they were so intriquite. I really liked them. He got to the chorus of the song and I was shook. I just sat there and stared for a moment.

"I~~ Damn ... its such a simple song, but it seems like theres so much meaning behind it, it sounds powerful."

"Thanks ... There is. It's called 'First Love', I wrote it"

"It's really good ! And ouuh, who was yours about ?"

"My first love."

"Smh"