VI

Saturday

[Y/N] and I arrived together at Tae's house around 9 and chilled w/ the guys. I was talking to Jimin but to the corner of my eye I saw Tae whispering to [Y/N], followed by them leaving the group. I wanted to know what was going on, but I know I shouldn't follow them. I asked the guys what I should do & they said that they don't know what Tae's doing and to just leave it and see what happens afterwards.

About 40 minutes later, [Y/N] was back, but without Tae.

"W-what hap–" before I could finish my question, she was dragging me to where the drinks were.

She handed me a cup and started pouring a mixture for herself. I knew I had to take her home, so I just got water for myself.

She dragged me to a couch in the basement and I looked back at the guys in confusion, they gave me the same look back.

She plopped down on the couch and chugged her drink.

"Woah, what happened ?? What's wrong ??"

"Tae."

"What about Tae ??"

"He kept asking me to get back with him, and he kept trying to touch me and ughhhh I don't know how to feel. Like I know I shouldn't fall for it. Recently, I found out that he was talking to other girls when we were together and I just– *sigh*"

I felt a sudden rush of anger towards Tae. I got up angrily but I felt a hand pull me back.

"The fuck are you doing ??"

"I'm gonna find Tae."

"And do what ?? Yoongi, don't do anything bad. Just stay here with me, please"

I looked at her for a moment, trying to stop myself from fighting Tae. She tugged on my arm again and I sat down with her. I was still furious, but I had to be there for my best friend. She kept drinking and telling me about how she didn't know how to feel about all this. She started having a headache from all the alcohol she had and made me put my arm around her so that she can lean against my chest. My heart began to beat so fast, I didn't know what to do. I saw the guys (minus Tae) at the other corner of the room and they were cheering for me, annoyed, I stuck my middle finger at them while [Y/N] wasn't looking. I got my phone out carefully, cautious of disturbing [Y/N].

bangtan 🛡 ((group chat))

[Y/N/N] & V (Tae) removed from conversation.
23:36

Me:
gUYS HELP IDK WAT TO DO. SHE'S CUDDLING W ME KSIDISD

Jin-hyung:
LMAOOOOO JEEZ

RapMon (Namjoon):
😏😏

J-HopeEeEeEe (Hoseok):
AWWHHH THAT'S SO CUTE~~~ <3

Kookie (Jung Kook):
Don't get her pregnant hyung !!

Jiminie (Jimin):
lowkey wishing it was me there instead ..

Me:
gUyS im srs. wtf do i do ??? she's drunk and I feel so fucking nervous omf

RapMon:
just let her cuddle u yo. take care of her since she's drunk.

Jin-hyung:
dont make a move on her tonight tho bc thats kinda taking advantage of her yknow ?