XI

Taehyung's POV :

"Hyung, do you know what's going on with Yoongi-hyung & [Y/N]-noona now ?" I heard a voice say from outside of the bathroom stall. I think it was Jungkook.

"I don't know. They said they're gonna stay friends, but everything's still different ever since they made out and confessed to each other... They seem more distant and awkward now " Another voice replied, I believe it was Jimin. My eyes widened as I stood there in the stall, still shocked at what I had just heard. They made out. They like each other. Was this why she didn't want to give me a chance ? 

"I wonder what's up with [Y/N] though. I know deep down she still likes Yoongi-hyung, but she's been hanging out with Tae a lot lately." Hoseok said. This made me wonder as well.

"Right ! I've noticed that too !!" Jungkook added.

"I still think [Y/N] and Yoongi-hyung should date though. They seem like they'd be a better couple" Hoseok said. Bitch ass.

I heard them finally exit the bathroom; and slid my back against the stall door, dropping to the ground. I sat there, still astonished. So many thoughts flooded my mind. When did this all happen ? Did they make out more than once ? What does she feel for me then ? Why did I not know this before ? Why did the others hide this from me ? I'm their friend too. 

The bell for lunch had rang, but I didn't want to be with the rest of the group. I didn't trust them at this point. I need to focus on getting [Y/N] back before Yoongi takes her first.