Chapter Eight- Big Big Day

* 5 months later *
* Katniss pov *

Today is my wedding day and I am super excited, the only people coming to it is my best friend Annie who I don't see often and Peeta's friend and bodyguard Finnick, they are married. They are so cute together. Yeah, most of the people that we love have all died. I miss prim now just thinking about this I start to cry. Peeta sees this and comes and hugs me. I know your not so post to see each other before our wedding but there are only two people coming. Peeta and I go into different rooms and Annie and Finnick help us do my makeup and our and hair.

Then it is time to go wow this will be the longest car ride or my life.

Now it is my turn to say I do I don't hesitate to do so, then Peeta kisses me this is it we are now husband and wife. This is the best day of my life!!!!! I can't wait for the future. I wonder what the future holds at the same time. Right now I and Peeta are on our way back home, I'm so excited to be his wife and I'm very happy that he is my husband. Then a thought comes to my mind, does Peeta want kids I mean now that we're married he would want them. But with the people chasing him I don't know what he wants. I guess I will just ask him when we get home.

* At home *

Ok, Katniss just ask him the worst thing that could happen is he gets mad oh I hope he does not get mad. He loves you and that is all that matters.

"Hey, Peeta," I ask as I sit on the couch next to him

"Yeah." He asks as he puts his arm around me.

"Um, have you ever thought of having kids?"

"Well no but now I think that it is possible." He says they her kiss me, with lots of passion, and let's just say for me the rest of the night is a blur.