Chapter Ten- Really?

* Katniss pov *

"Peeta... I have something to tell you, promise you won't be mad at me." I asked. 
"Of course I won't be mad Katniss I love you!" He says, taking my hands in his.

"Ok well for about a week now I have been planning to tell you because I just found out that that I--am pregnant," I said, looking down.

"What really!?" He asked, shocked.

"Yes," I said, finally looking at him.

He hugs me really tight, I hold tight for my life.

"Oh Peeta what are we going to do, they are after us and they are going to kill me," I say as I start to cry, he wrapped his arms around my waist and tells my soothing words in my ears. I fall asleep in the arms of the one I love, the best husband ever...

I wake up to someone trying to open the car door, then I see Gale. He smiles when he sees I'm awake.

I start to shake Peeta really fast, he wakes up and looks around and sees my worried face and then Gale. He starts to drive away fast. I start to get scared where will we go? Peeta thinks the same thing and says that we are going to a hotel. I smile as we make our way to a hotel, hopefully, they don't find us. We walk in when we get there. We go up to our room after we get the key, and go into our room and triple lock our door. Then go to sleep after a scary day. But as long as I have Peeta my life will be ok.

* 3 days later ( They go back home and it is safe now ) *

I wake up and puke in the toilet, no I hate this... I go back to sleep only to be awoken, why can't we just kill these guys already I mean we could live a happy life.

But no these guys are untouchable. Just then I hear the doorbell who could it be now? Peeta wakes up and says that he will get it, he sticks a gun in his pants. I smile so protectively, but these people know we live so. for now, the only one that it could be is Gale.

I start to hear gunshots, oh Peeta I did not want you to have to use the gun. I run down the stairs and see Some redheaded dude on top of Peeta pinning him down as Gale then says...

"I will find you Katniss, she will be mine, I will be your husband and you will run my company with me! We will have the best company." He says. 

oh, my god, he is going to make me go with him and kill Peeta! My worst nightmare has come true. What about this baby!

I have to go hide. I run up the stairs and into one of the extra rooms keep the door wide open so that they don't think that I'm in there then I go behind the dresser, good thing I'm skinny for now... Then I hear footsteps and Gale saying...

"Katniss I have lover boy! I'm coming for you next!" So I charge and go to the bed and grab the guns, Gale and that dude with red hair will die, Peeta and I will live happily ever after! They have caused enough pain, it's the woman's turn to have some fun, and get her hands dirty!