Caring sex

The next morning we woke up and headed back to his house to get showered and dressed. last time I was there I left some clothes.

We both finished getting ready and went down stairs.

He went to the kitchen and I looked at the photos that hung on the wall.

One was a boy who had to be at least 10 and he was holding a toddler, which was Jake and behind them stood a man and a women and to the corner of the older boy was a little girl who seemed so happy, she had to be at lease 5 or 6.

Then stood another picture with the older boy a little older, Jake, the girl, and the man but no women. the little girl seemed so depressed in this one though.

Then the one at the bottom was just of Jake, the man another women and a baby.

Hands gripped my shoulder and startled me. I looked back to see Jake.

"Oh uh sorry I was just looking."

"Its okay."

He grabbed the three pictures and tugged me to the couch.

He pointed to the first picture

"This is me, my sister, my brother, dad, and mom. We were all so happy."

"This was after my mom passed away. my sister wasn't as happy anymore... she was depressed about almost everything."

"Then this one well it's just me, my father, his new wife and there baby."

"After my mom died everyone was sad for a while but my dad seemed to get over it the quickest within 2 years or so he was happy like nothing happened and already moving on. This angered us all but me being the youngest I can't move out yet. my brother who's 23 now moved as far as possible, he went all the way to New York and my sister well I lost contact with her and now my sister just basically disappeared and my brother barley tries to contact me so now my only family is my dad, Zoey my stepmom and Cara my little sister."

My eyes began to water at this.

"I'm so sorry."

"Stop saying that it's not your fault."

He went back in the kitchen and gave me a plate which had pasta and meat on it. I ate and so did he. After we digested he grabbed my hand and his car keys.

"Come on."

We got in the car and he looked around then quickly jumped up.

"I almost forgot."

He got out and ran back in his house then back out with a book in his hand.

"Okay let's go!"

He pulled out and began driving and I once again had no clue where we were going.

We finally stopped but this time nothing was anywhere no trees no nothing.

"Where are we?"

"No where."

He grabbed a blanket from the back and two pillows then got out he then came back in and grabbed the book and signaled for me to come.

I got out and seen the nice bed set up it the trunk and him laying there. "Well hop in!"

I got on and we starred at the stars as he cuddled me close. Then he pulled out the book and opened it. Inside was pictures and he explained to me his whole life with them. Although it wasn't much it was a great way to spend Christmas eve. Later that night we drove to his house and ate left overs.

"Where's you dad?"

"They went to visit family probable won't be home to tomorrow."

"Oh"

We both felt tired and went up stairs.

I laid on his bed and and he went to change and handed me clothes to change into.

He came out before I was dressed and I stood in just my under garnets.

"Wow I didn't know you had a gift planned for me." he joked.

I was right about to laugh when I thought about the conversation the other day and how I was the only one who hadn't had there first time and well Jake being the nerd he probable hadn't either and wouldn't be able to tell whether I was good or not.

"Do it!" My mind yelled.

I didn't laugh but smiled with a sexy evil smile. I walked closer and kissed down his neck, slowly sucking the skin I knew gave him the tingles. I knew where the spots were because his eyes would widen and he would catch chills. I wasn't sure what to do but the movie showed the guys take the lead so that's what I did.

I walked to the bed constantly turning back to see if he followed and winked which he did follow.

-- JAKE'S POV --

I followed her to the bed and pushed her to the bed. I slowly kissed down her warm skin from her neck to the lace of her panties. I stood in the spot for a minute and sucked seeing her body catch goose bumps. I slowly pulled down her panties and let them fall to the floor. My hands then crawled up her thighs and lifted her body up enough for it to be close enough to my mouth. I licked her sensitive spot making her moan softly. Her moans were so cute compared to Clair's but I could never tell her that.

I slid my fingers in and continued to lick as her moan got a little louder. I then started slowly up and down then faster as her moans got louder and louder. I bit my lip at how sexy and happy the sound made me and all it did was make me want to hear it more. I started getting deeper and faster as her noise grew louder.

I heard one last moan right before her mouth fell open and she stared up and her body lifted a little. I could tell she climaxed so I knew after she would need more to please her. I pulled my fingers out and laid her back on the bed. I pulled off my pants and pulled her back to waist height.

As I slid my erection in her she moaned knowing I was making her wider than ever. once I was in I began to throb and she moaned loud almost as if she was about to cry. I loved her and wanted her to be comfortable and safe with me but I want my pleasure to. I started going faster and leaned while throbbing to her and began kissing her lips as I felt her noises on my lips.

I went faster and whispered to her.

"I love you babe."

"I-I uhhh"

"I love you toooooooo."

"Ughhhh jakeeeeeee."

She should know her moans only make me more excited I went the fastest I could go and caressed her to make her comfortable.

Once I knew she was done I pulled out and laid next to her. I cuddled her in my arms and she laid her head on my chest.

Best Christmas gift ever.

And I don't know if this was her first time but she was way better than Clair.

But once again I can't tell her that.