Let me free

The car came to a ruff stop and I heard the door click open.

We must have been where we were headed.

My eyes covered by the blindfold and my hands typed behind me the hands of someone strong rapped around my ankles pulling me out.

The cold fingers sent chill thru my body and they led me somewhere. they couldn't see but I was crying.

Why were they doing this to me?

I walked in a door and then though what I thought was a long hallway. I heard another click then was pushed through the opening. I fell to the ground and the door slammed behind me. I couldn't turn my self around due to the lack of support so I just laid there and cried.

The door creeped again and I was being lifted to my feet.

"Get Up Skank!" the deep voice yelled.

I got up and felt my body being pushed into a chair. Hands went behind my head and uncovered my mouth.

I felt presence very close to my ear and very cool breath.

"You do what I say and you'll be fine princess. Got it?"

I shook my head and I heard a zip and a jingle than two hands were now in my top lip and jaw pulling my mouth open.

I felt something warm begin to enter my mouth and go further and further back. I swallowed but it was impossible. His hand went to the back of my head and pulled my hair up and down. I knew what I was doing.

I began to choking but that didn't stop him. he stopped and I thought it was over until a liquid filled my mouth.

It was warm and sugary. I went to spit it out but he held my mouth closed an yelled "Swallow!" which I obeyed.

I then heard a zip and metal cling the the door slam shut.

I began to cry again. I didn't want to be here. I want to be cuddled up with Jake or be hugging my mom not being sexual harassed by a man I can't see.

The door opened and I looked up as if I could see the person. they grabbed me and pulled me to another room where I heard more crying. the person then whispered in my ear

"You need to get ready so I'm going to change you into something a little more sexy baby."

I felt his pull up my shirt then pu down my pants. I tried to resist but it was no use. her un clasped my bra and pulled of my panties. then I felt him put on another piece of cloth on me then he announced I was ready.

I heard high heels click clack against the floor and I began getting some relief it was a women. she grabbed my hand and pulled me we entered a room and she pulled the hanker chief off my head so I could see.

"Help me please." I begged

She looked confused and starred at me awhile.

"Hunny how old are you?"

"16"

"Oh gunny let me get you out of here your so young there going way to young with this."

She sneaked me in a room and put a robe over me.

"I'm going to get you out if here, I am letting you out this door and letting your hands free. once your out run as fast as you can."

She let my hands free and flung the door open. a alarm went off and I ran like there was no tomorrow I had no clue where I was going but I just kept running.

I seen a Main Street and ran to a car there.

"Help me please."

"Get in" the women said.

I got in and she made sure everything was okay and treated me like she knew me then I was finally home. I walked in and prepared for a tantrum. instead she saw me and her eyes lit up.

And there was Jake also.

They ran to me and hugged me.

"Baby where have you been?"

"I seen the note and came straight over but you weren't here. are you okay?" Jake spoke.

I began to cry and explained everything that happened except for the thing in the computer, I lied and said I was mad at something else.

They hugged me and the love felt good.

But that's for now.