Perfect date

-- Back To Aprils POV--

I stood there tears flooding my eyes.

He stood up and I waited for him to come around the table and cuddle me, but he didn't.

He walked out.

More tears fell out my eyes did he just leave?

I balled my eyes out in till the bell rung then made my way to the nurses office. What just happened made my stomach twirl with confusion.

I called my mother and waited for her to pick me up. When she picked me up the fresh air shooting in from the car felt good.

There was only a hour of school left but if I would have stood there I would have drained completely.

My mother would usually make jokes on how I just wanted to get out early but I think she could tell I wasn't up for a laugh. As we pulled up to the house I grabbed my phone and remembered my date with clover which was in less than a hour and a half.

I ran up stairs and stood in the shower. I felt so sick I just wanted to sit in there forever.

I got out and put on light blue jeans and a black shirt. Then I threw on my brown jacket and black converse.

I brushed through my hair and slid on my gold watch then threw myself to my bed. I needed to rest for just a few minutes just to regain energy.

My phone buzzed and it was Clover.

He was outside.

I pulled my self off my bed and onto my feet. I walked down the stairs and called for my mom.

There was no response so she probable left for work which meant I wouldn't get a speech on why I shouldn't be going out while I'm sick.

I walked out and smiled toward the tinted windows. I got on the passenger side and he pulled off.

It was quite intill I finally spoke.

"Uh...sorry, about...uh yesterday I don't know what was up with me."

"No no it's totally cool. I was probable taking it to fast for you. you know you being and good girl and all." he responded in a mocking tone making me gasp then giggle.

"I am not a good girl! actually I'm really bad." I smirked

"Really? is that so?"

"Yes."

"So your bad huh?"

"Yeap."

"If your so bad-" He pulled over to the side. "Then get out and doing something and bad kid would do."

I got out and walked to the park. I walked toward the picnic area . I kicked the trash can to the ground then ran away laughing.

He smirked at what I can tell of how bad I thought I was. although I think we both knew that if someone was actually present in the park I would have never done that.

"Beat that!" I screamed to him.

He got out the car and ran up the hill toward where I stood in the park. he grabbed the swing and swung it high in repeat till the seat didn't come back down.

He smiled at me taunting me and basically mocking my 'beat that'. I grabbed a old match which I found on the floor and attempted to light it.

Once it actually lite up rain began pouring down but the sun still stood shining through the clouds.

He ran to me and pulled me down to the floor. We both were laying on the floor just laughing at my attempt and what bad asses we were, at just life in general.

He leaned to me and tried to kiss me when I hopped up and ran up the slide.

I laughed as he chased me through the playground. As I went down the slide he jumped down and caught up to me and we ended up on the floor again except this time he was on top of me.

He lowered his face down and kissed me. I felt his smile on mine. we got up and he swung me on the swing he didn't mess up.

This all felt like a dream. He was great.

Why was I stressing over Jake?

We got back in the car and drove to his house. when he pulled up his house was gorgeous. white boarding and wood doors.

We walked in and to his couch I went. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water and offered me some.

I wasn't very thirsty so I said no.

We sat on the couch and he brung out his photo album with his life in it and showed me everything even the most embarrassing picture of him when he was little naked in the shower.

He was so open to me. He explained how his father left his mother when he was 2 and how his step father been there for him all his life.

I felt really connected. Later that day he took me home.

He was great and I needed to get over Jake.