Treehouse sleepover

After the party Candace took me and the others to her house. when we all got there we put our bags to one side of the room, then set up the rest.

Blankets laid across the floor and chips, cookies, pizza and juice sat on the table.

We all grabbed a slice and sat on the floor.

"So guys" Candace spoke

"Tonight's plans are gossip, watch a movie, eat, sleep and maybe fight?"

"Fight? Maria asked.

Candace grabbed a pillow and began smacking everyone across the face.

We all laughed then joined.

Then some how, some way we created teams

Candace, me, Moby

Maria,Samantha, Kelly

We hit each other and after our hair getting messed up we all stopped.

"That was fun" Kelly blurted

"You look like a drunk hobo." Samantha laughed.

"One minute" Candace said running up stairs then quickly returning back with a pouch in her hand.

"Makeover time!" she yelled

She put the bag on the ground and everyone paired up to do each others

I paired with Candace because I knew she did amazing make up cause hers always look great.

But not only did she do good makeup but she did it quick to. Within 5 minutes she was done and it was my turn.

I barley ever used makeup so the only thing I could do at least close to good was mascara and lipstick/gloss

When I finished although I had all the pressure to do good it actually came out alright.

We all were impressed by each others but mine mostly. Candace grabbed the remote and looked through the movies.

She finally put one on and we all snuggled up in our blankets.

The movie was a love story but for some reason when the sex scene came all the girls except me got excited.

"Ugh I need some Kale" Maria groaned which for clarification Kale is her boyfriend.

I was confused and Candace stopped the movie.

"Yea Trevor is good too." Samantha blurted

"Wait you did Trevor?" Candace asked

I knew what they were getting at.

They all began talking about how good this guy was and how good that guy did it. but me I hadn't even had my first time.

I laid there and listened zoning out into cloud 9.

"How was your first time April ?"

My eyes popped open but I wasn't sure what to say. I couldn't tell them the truth, they wouldn't like me no more.

"Umm well it was good."

"Who was it with?" all there eyes stared at me.

"A boy from my old school uh mmm...

Zachary .....

I looked around

"Zachary Candle."

They all giggled and continued to talk as I laid back down.

All I could think about now is why I hadn't had my first time yet. I drifted to sleep and my thoughts did to.

The next day I woke up and had two text. one from Jake and the other from my mom.

From: Jake 😍

Good morning beautiful, I was hoping I could pick you up today even though you said tmro I wanna take you somewhere. txt me back ;)

To: Jake 😍

Sure just let me freshen up and you can pick me up from Candaces

From: mom ❤️

Hey how is everything going?

To: mom ❤️

Great busy cleaning txt ya later!

I grabbed my bag and headed to the bathroom then took a quick shower.

I got out and put on blue jeans, a black jacket a white tank top and some black converse.

I looked in the mirror and not all the makeup from yesterday washed off so I grabbed a rag and swiped it off. I seen the make up kit lying there and remembered what a good job I did yesterday. I quickly did my makeup and it came out nicely.

I got out the bathroom and all the girls where up eating.

"There's pancakes and bacon on the stove" Candace said with a mouth full of bacon.

I grabbed the plate and began eating.

"Where are you going all dandied up?"

"Jakes picking me up."

"Where you guys going."

"Its a secret."

"Oooooooo" they all teased

I heard a honk out side and grabbed my bag and waved bye.

I seen the red truck and smiled ruining to the door.

I pulled it open and sat in the passenger buckling my self in.

He leaned over and kissed me.

"Hey" he said in the sexy voice I loved

"Hi"

"How was the sleepover?"

"Good. where are we going?"

"A place."he winked

We finally pulled into a parking spot and there stood a forest.

He grabbed my hand and I followed behind him.

"Where are we going?" he pulled me through the trees.

We finally stopped. there stood a small stream of water with a bridge and across from the bridge a tree probable the biggest in the forest.

We crossed the bridge to in front of the tree.

"When I was younger and sad I always came here when i had no one. I built it myself and... this is my secret place."

I looked up and there stood a small treehouse with a ladder leading up.

"This is beautiful."

He climbed up and I followed behind.

We went inside and there was a blow up mattress and two little bean bag chairs.

We spent the rest of the day there just talking. I was amazed by this place it even had small battery powered lights.

We fell asleep on the mattress to the small spotlights and brisling trees.