Prolouge

"Mom, I'm heading to uncle TJ and aunt Shizuku's to babysit!" I shout then Mom pokes her head past the entrance of the kitchen with a smile on her face.

"Okay, but be home by 5:30." Mom reminds me then I hug her then walk out of the house. 

They have two kids and they asked me to watch them. Their two daughters, Shiloh and Tabea. They're brats, but they're adorable. 

I walked down the street with my purse over my shoulder and I waved to every neighbor I saw. My hair was in a bun, I was wearing a "Piper Kiryu" shirt that my grandma got me while my great-great grandma was in the hospital, shorts, and sneakers. 

I arrive to my aunt and uncle's house, ringing the doorbell. Then uncle TJ opens the door and I smile at him.

"Hey, Ceal. What's up? How are you?" TJ greets then I shrug.

"Nothing much." I answer as I look up at him. "How about you, uncle TJ?" I ask then he nods.

"The meeting was cancelled. So, we're staying home. If you want you, you can some inside of you want." TJ offers then I shake my head.

"It's fine, TJ. I'll let you all have your personal family time. I'm going to go help out Mom with dinner anyways. I'll see you later!" I answer then I walk away back to my house. 

The front door was wide open and I walk closer, seeing the lights were off and the house was silent. There was broken glass on the floor and stuff was either moved or knocked over, making my eyes widen.

"MOM?!" I call out as I drop my bag, seeing a twitching hand in the kitchen.

"C-Celia..." Mom calls out then I run into the kitchen, seeing Mom's body, with multiple stab wounds in her body.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I ask as I press my hands over the stab wounds, trying to slow the bleeding. 

The stairs creak as a man with a dark hood and dark pants, walks down the stairs, standing in the entrance of the kitchen. He pulls a knife out of his pocket and I lift up my hand and my gun forms in my hand and I fire two bullets at him, both at his head. I then turn around and face Mom again as she continues to lose color.

"MOM!!!" I call out as tears well up in my eyes. "What happened?!" I ask as Mom starts to wheeze. 

My eyes widen as I pull my hand up to my face and bite into it, taking some of my blood. I grab Mom's hand and bite into hers, merging them together, but it wasn't helping. The blood of her own daughter isn't helping.

"MOM, PLEASE DON'T DIE!!!! PLEASE!!!!" I beg as her eyes roll to the back of her head. "NO! NO! NO! NO! DON'T DO THAT, MOM!! PLEASE!!" I yell as her eyes focus on me and she puts her hand up to my cheek, smiling.

"Celia..." She mutters and I grab her hand.

"WHY ARE YOU SMILING?!" I shout as her smile turns brighter and more of her color fades as more blood spills onto my legs.

"Because, you and your siblings are the goods things that came out of me and your father...You're all so beautiful in your own way that it makes me jealous. Just always know, that I'll always love all of you to my heart's content..." Mom tells me then she inhales sharply as her eyes start to close.

"MOM, PLEASE!!! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU!!! PLEASE!!!" I beg as she takes one last breath, signalling the end of her suffering. "MOM!!!" I scream on the top of my lungs as I cry into her chest, my eyes burning. "PLEASE DON'T BE DEAD!!! PLEASE!!!" I beg as Dayton, Hayden, Monica, and Angel run into the house, seeing Mom's body. "CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!" I commands then Dayton pulls out his phone and Hayden, Monica, and Angel run out of the house to go get Dad.