The Beach

"Wait, where are we going?" I ask the twins.

"The beach!" They answer then I sigh as I lean back in my chair.

"Why are we going?" I ask.

"Didn't you say you wanted to go to a real beach?" Hikaru asks then I raise an eyebrow at him.

"I never said that." I deny. "And what is behind you two?" I ask them then they move out of the way.

"This is the fun part!" They shout, seeing all of the bikinis that were behind them, msking my jaw drop.

"We've brought some swimsuits for you to choose from." Kaoru offers.

"Pretty cute, don't you think?" Hikaru asks then I turn a bright shade of red as they show me a pink swimsuit with ruffles.

"Not that one!" Honey argues. "I think this one would be much cuter on Ceal-Chan." He says as he picks up a mannequin with a blue one piece on it then the twins shake their heads and click their tongues.

"I don't think you get it, Honey-senpai." They insult then they grab the under part of my arms and hold me up.

"Just look, this outfit shows how emo Celia is, and that's she's as flat as a board." Hikaru insults.

"And a one piece like that would make Celia feel bad about her lacking feminine physique." Kaoru insults.

"That's why we carefully selected this two piece suit, see?" The twins show then my jaw drops. "The ruffles help hide the fact that she's so flat-chested---" They start to say.

"I am not flat-chested." I argue and they hum.

"Are you sure, Celia?" Kaoru asks me. 

"Because that outfit you're wearing, shows that you have no curve on your chest." Hikaru insults then I growl.

"I'll show you." I challenge then I grab the one piece swimsuit Honey wanted me to wear then I go into the changing room and get changed into that. 

It definitely showed that I was a 36 DD and that I wasn't as flat as a board.

"Okay, Celia. Come show us that you're not as flat as a board." The twins say then I move the curtains and the twins start to drool then Tamaki knocks both of them on the back of the head.

"You two punks better quit sexually harassing my little girl!" Tamaki exclaims then we look at him in shock as he then throws a robe at me and I put it on. "I've had enough of you!" He shouts then I walk back into the changing room and get changed back into my large black sweater and jeans.

"That means, we're not going to the beach?" The twins ask.

"Who said we're not going?" Tamaki asks.

"Really? So you wanna go after all?" The twins ask.

"Can Usa-Chan come too?" Honey asks then I walk out of the changing room.

"I have no problem with that." Kyoya agrees.

"Wait, we're actually going?" I ask and Tamaki looks at me with a smirk on his face.

"Why not? Let's go to the beach!" Tamaki answers and I fall over.

~~~~~~~~

"So, why did we come to Okinawa?" The twins ask.

"Because Kyoya's family has a private beach here." Tamaki answers.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Honey asks.

"Well how come we couldn't----" The twins start to say.

"Go to the Caribbean?" Hikaru asks.

"Or even Fiji?" Kaoru asks.