Come Back

~~~~James' POV~~~~

I was out in the Central Ballroom Area and I was alone having to talk to Astra and Saran, I kept a straight face, but it was so difficult to act normal when Celia stays in the music room, becoming depressed again.

"James, what's making you so worried? You're here with us, shouldn't that be enough?" Saran asks me then I smile at her and put my finger under her chin.

"Of course it is, but I'm worried about Celia." I answer then I pull my hand away and onto my lap. "Something happened yesterday and she's in a extremely depressed state again. I know you don't like her, but this time it's even more critical than anything else she's ever had to deal with." I explain then Saran looks at me in worry and so does Astra.

"What happened to Celia?" Astra asks and I sigh.

"The love of her life chose someone else, but her."

~~~~Celia's POV~~~~

"Ahh..." I moan as I slice the razor across my wrist and hold it close to my face as I start to cry.

"Mom, Dad, I'm so sorry for starting this again. But, I'm all alone again..." 

I look down at my wrist as the blood bubbles out of it and pours down my hand onto the floor. I then stare at it as my thirst sky-rockets.

"Or maybe...You're into a guy like me? What'd you say?" 

Tears form at the corners of my eyes then I break down into tears. I then hold my wrists close to my face and curl up on the ground, sobbing.

~~~~James' POV~~~~

"James, would you be able to go get Celia?" Kyoya asks me as I hum in response. "She has one last request." He reveals then I stand up as I sigh.

"I'll try to find her, but I have no clue where she went." I answer.

I leave Astra and Saran and go into the music room. I then start to look all around then I see Tamaki at the corner of my eye.

"James!" He calls out then I look at him then run towards him and he stands up, walking toward me. "What are you doing here?" He asks me.

"I came to get Celia." I answer as I glance around the room. "Where is she?" I ask him then he shrugs his shoulders.

"I haven't seen her all day. I thought she was still home." Tamaki answers then I sigh and turn for the door. "James, wait!" He calls out then I look at him over my shoulder. "You know why I did that, right? You know why I proposed to Lady Eclair, right?" He asks then I slightly smile.

"Yeah, I do. You're heading back to France to see Mom---I mean, your mom, huh?" I ask him, shaking my head. "And leaving everyone here alone, heartbroken, and confused of why you did that. Only you would do that Tamaki." I insult then I start walking away. "Only you." I mutter as I continue walking away.

~~~~Celia's POV~~~~

"You wanted to see me, Eclair?" I ask her and she nods.

"Yes, I did, Celia. I wanted to ask you some things." She answers then I hold my fists tight against my legs. "It seems like my----" She starts to say then I glare at her.

"Don't you dare address Tamaki as 'yours', he is not an object." I interrupt and she scoffs.

"You're quite hostile, aren't you, Celia? Especially to royalty." Eclair comments and I chuckle.

"'Royalty' my ass. With all that fancy shit you're wearing it only makes you look royal, but no one of royalty is supposed to destroy someone's life." I insult then Eclair clears her throat.